ix

It got me excited with the idea of going out for our first date. I consider it as the first since I had never count any dates of ours in the hospital as one of it. It kinda feel odd to date in the hospital. Or should I say, this is our first date outside the hospital?

This is my first date, as far as how I can remember. I don't have a boyfriend before, according to whatever I remember.

Baekhyun told me that I am actually not his first love. I am okay with that, that he even went on telling me that his ex girlfriend had started relationship with another one and he wishes her for the best, and he had moved on for a long time as well. I am honestly glad that how we just started getting together and he is opening up about this thing to me.

Even if he doesn't tell, I know it as well. He mentioned it before, that he dye his hair just to let his previous girlfriend not to dye it. That was sweet of him and I bet that he will be a great boyfriend.

We went to an amusement park, since he said that it had been a long time since he went there. He hasn't relax well for a long time. Being an apprentice doctor is hard, and sometimes they'll be busier than the official doctors. Baekhyun said that he doesn't regret to choose this occupation, or else, we probably wouldn't even meet at all.

"That was fun." I grinned widely as we got down from the roller coaster. Baekhyun, in fact, don't really like things like this. I guess that he'll prefer games like Merry-Go-Round?

"That was scary." Baekhyun held our hands together as he commented, another hand placing over his chest, trying to calm himself down. I chuckled at his cute action. "I thought that you wouldn't be afraid of this kind of thing. As a doctor, you shouldn't be scare of a lot of things."

"Yeah, you're right. But there's a thing that I am scare of. Guess what is it." He smiled at me and said. I turned away and started thinking but I don't have any idea for it.

"I'm afraid of losing you." He lightly squeezed my hands and told me. I felt heartwarming that I've never been treated like this in my whole life. Or maybe I did have someone like this but he doesn't treat me as good as how Baekhyun does.

Just after we got together I only realize that this guy here is actually full of aegyos and is quite clingy sometimes. Baekhyun doesn't like other apprentice doctor to check up me that he said that he'll get jealous about it.

Both of us are same at this point that we actually get jealous easily. I don't like to see the nurses that admirer how good he looks go near to him as well, especially those who are prettier than me.

"And what makes you think that you're going to lose me? You won't, Baekhyun." I told him. He just smiled. "We never know what will happen in the future, isn't it? I have to be fully prepared for everything, since that who knows what if one of us suddenly left one day."

"Aye, that's not going to happen stop thinking." I just chuckled. Baekhyun smiled as he softly rubbed the back of my hands with his fingers. I looked down to our hands which were laced together and said, "I love you."

Baekhyun looked at me in surprise. I guess that he had never expected me to say this. Is it too early to say this in between us? We just knew each other for months, and honestly, I just blurted it out of all sudden. I'm surprised too.

I covered my face with my free hand in embarrassment. Baekhyun just laughed and pulled my hand away slightly. We stopped walking, as he held another of my hand.

"There's no need to be shy for that. I meant the same too. I love you, Jaeyoon." He pulled me into an embrace and told me.