xii

Hyojin told me everything. Actually, I rather not to know about those, since it's much painful…that I am remembering everything now. Jongseok's betrayal, and the night when I caught the two on his bed.

That accident was because of this, that I ran away from his house, and being crashed into a car when I'm running across the road. Hyojin was now holding onto my hand, sobbing. I stood up and let go of her hands. "You should just go to Jongseok. I wouldn't mind about what the two of you did behind me anymore…that I'm done with him. Please send these words to him, tell him that stop looking for me and wanting us to be back together when he's the one who betrayed me."

Without waiting for her reply, I left. I left the university and strolled around somewhere else, since I don't have the mood and I don't know where to go. It was already seven o' clock when I found myself passing by the hospital that Baekhyun is in.

I decided to go in, and see whether he's around.

"Is Dr. Byun here?" I asked a nurse that I've seen frequently during my stay here.

"Yes, he just finished the surgery and I guess he's now resting." The nurse nodded and told me. I thanked her, then pulled out my phone and called for Baekhyun.

"Hello?" He sounds like he's very tired. I smiled a little bit, and asked, "How's the surgery?"

"Hmm, good. Dr. Im even praised me for being a good helper." I heard his chuckle at the other side. "How's your classes?"

"I…I skipped them. Where are you now? I'm in the hospital."

"You're in the hospital? Tell me where you are I'll go to you." He said. I looked around then tell him about my location. We were on the phone all the time when he's on the way to me. I found some chairs nearby and sit down, leaning against the wall.

"Hey." Baekhyun greeted, as he sat down beside me. He shifted his phone into his pocket and smiled at me. "Why do you skip your classes, hmm?" He asked.

"I just feel like not attending it." I smiled and replied. "Baekhyun-ah, is it possible to forgive someone that hurt you deeply, when you give our your whole heart to the person?"

"I guess it's possible, but it depends whether the person is willing to forgive or not…or depends on what the other person had done."

"I don't know, Baekhyun. My friend came up to me today, and she told me that she's sorry for being the third wheel in my relationship. I know now, Baekhyun. I know it now…that I was being betrayed. I don't know anything at first…but as soon as she describe everything, I remember them. I remember how I seen the two in the bed, I remember the messages in his phone that I've read…I just…remember everything now."

He sighed softly, then gently placed my head on his shoulder, while wrapping his arms around my shoulder. "It's okay not to forgive that person who had betrayed you. Look forward, Jaeyoon, you have me now. At least I'm still by your side."

"You wouldn't betray me, right, Baekhyun?" I looked up to him and asked. He just smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead. "I won't, honey, and I would never."

_______

A/N:

Sorry for the late update! I was on my trip and I don't have time to update :)

Thank you for reading the story.

- Jocelyn