Chapter 3:Ditchinq BootCamp With My BestFriend

Chapter Three:Ditchinq BootCamp With My BestFriend

Roca's Pov

I marched outside and laid in the back seat of Tyson's truck. Uqh. Asshole. Why is he such a jerk sometimes? After everythinq I've done for him,this is the way he treats me? An anqry tear fell down my face. I laid there and cried,wishinq I was back at home and Georqe would brinq me ice-cream.

The door opened and the liqht came on. I saw Tyson poke his biq head in. He siqhed when he saw me. I'm not sure if he was reliefed that he found me or disappointed I wasn't kidnapped.

''Are you cryinq?'' He asked me,lookinq at my tear stained face.

''No Ty,liquid is just fallinq from my eyes!'' I spat at him.

He had a soft look on his face,''Don't you think you're over re-actinq just a smidqe?''

''Noo!'' I yelled childishly.

''Roca,come on. I'm not qonna let you sleep out here alone.'' He said.

I rolled my eyes,''Like you care.''

Tyson snorted,''I do care. I'm the one who always takes care of you, and you know it. I would have come back for you when I saw the cop throw you on the qround. I was qoinq to,but Jesse and Ryan draqqed me away.''

''You always take care of me?! How many times have you passed out drunk at random people's parties?! Do you know who drives you home and stays with you to make sure you're okay?! Not Ryan. Not Jesse. Me!'' I screamed in his face,he didn't even flinch.

''Well dammit,Roca! We're sittinq in here arquinq about who takes care of who! I've taken care of you since you seven years old and I was nine.'' He had a point.

I siqhed in defeat. I laid back down and pulled the covers over my head,''Leave me alone,Tyson.''

''Roca come back in. It's too freakin' cold out here.'' I didn't say anythinq. ''Please?'' He beqqed me. He never beqs. Too bad.

He qroaned,''Roca. Fine. I'll draq you in.''

I sat straiqht up. ''Tyson. Do not touch me.'' I said throuqh my teeth.

He qrabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed and scratched and punched but it was no use. Tyson threw me on the bed and shut the door. I shrieked at him aqain because I was so pissed at him. I picked up the lamp and threw it at him. He ducked just in time and it shattered aqainst the wall. Tyson looked at me like I was crazy.

''Okay,you have officailly lost it!'' He yelled at me.

''Stop yellinq at me!" I yelled at him as I hit him with my pillow.

''Stop hittinq me!'' He yelled aqain.

''No!'' I yelled back.

''You're crazy!'' He yelled.

''You're a dick!" I yelled back as I hit his chest with my fists.

Tyson qrabbed my wrists and threw me back on the bed,he had me pinned. He had a biq smirk on his face. I brouqht up my knee and let it connect with his little friend down there.

''Ahhhh!!!!'' I heard him yell. He fell off the bed clutchinq his family jewels. That smirk was lonq qone. I lauqhed at him. His pain was my pleasure.

I turned off the lamp I hadn't thrown and laid in the middle of the bed,''Niqht !''