Chapter Five:Ditching bootcamp w/my bff

Chapter Five

Roca's Pov

I wake up and the bed's empty. WTF? I soon hear the shower running,which indicates that Ty hadn't just left me here all alone. Wait a minute,or he did and there's some phyco is taking a shower before he murders me? Gee,I wonder if he used up the rest of my starwberrie shampoo. If he did,I'm gonna be pissed. Phyco or not,he could have atleast asked. He could have said,''Hey Roca,can I use your strawberrie shampoo? I like to smell good before I kill people.'' I would have rather prefered that.

I heard the shower stop running and my stomach clenched. I quickly hide in the closet. I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps were getting closer. I supressed a scream and jumped out of the closet and kicked the cold-blooded killer in the no-nos.

Killer dude fell to the ground,while moaning and clutching his little partner in crime ..

''Oopsies! Sorry,Ty! Thought you were a phyco killer who used up my shampoo ..''

Tyson shot me a look that made me wonder if he was a killer.And then I smelled it. Tyson reeked of goodie-smelling strawberrie shampoo. Anger burned within me. Revenge pulsed through my veins. Oh,he's gonna get it.

©Candace Breann