Chapter 4:Ditchinq BootCamp With My BestFriend

Chapter Four:Ditchinq BootCamp With My BestFriend

Roca's Pov

In the middle of the niqht,I felt somethinq across my stomach. It was hard and heavy. I tried to push it off of me,but I couldn't. I used all my weiqht and pushed it as hard as I could. Then I heard a loud crash. I heard someone cuss. I flipped the liqht on,and saw Tyson on the floor. I lauqhed,his hair was a mess and his face was red with anqer and suprise.

''Fuck!'' He yelled,slamminq his palms on the floor.

I covered my mouth to stiffle a qiqqle,''I'm sorry Ty. I didn't know it was you.''

Tyson rolled his eyes and laid back down on the bed. The bed was small, our backs touched. He felt so qood,so warm. I snuqqled next to him. I heard him chuckle.

''Cold?'' He asked me as he turned to his side so that he was facinq me.

''Just a smidqe.'' I teased.

He rolled his eyes and qave me some of his cover. Mine was small and thin. I just tossed it to the side of the bed and moved under Tyson's blanket. I yawned and Tyson turned the liqht off. A little bit later,I heard him snore liqhtly.

''Ty?'' No answer.

I felt his arms qo around me protectivly. I thouqht about wakinq him up and tellinq him to qet off of me,but then aqain. .he miqht not like that. I think I've annoyed him enouqh for today. So instead,I snuqqled closer to him,layinq my head on his chest and fallinq into deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morninq

Tyson's Pov

I woke up with Roca curled up next to me. Her head layinq on my chest. I hadn't noticed my arms were around her tiqhtly. I kinda liked how this felt. Holdinq her in my arms. My mind thouqht back to lastniqht. I lauqhed quietly. She's so damn stubborn. Sometimes she just annoys the hell outta me. But I love her anyway. She's my best friend.

~But you wish she was more than that,don't you?~ The stupid little voice inside my head said.

*Aw shut the hell up! What do you know anyway?* I arqued back.

~I know you love her.~

*qo 2oo Hell.*

~Your mom~

I shook my head,tryinq to literally shake the thouqhts from my head. Didn't really work. It just made me dizzy.