RAGNARS OFFERS

The great hall was filled to the brim with celebrating viking warriors

The great hall was filled to the brim with celebrating viking warriors. They laughed and talked with their mouths filled with food or mead. Today they had arrived back, Ragnar and Björn's raid in England. They had been away for almost four whole months including the long journey back and fourth on the dangerous ocean.

Björn sat beside his mother and his wife Y/n of barely two years. Ragnar himself sat next to Lagertha and his wife Aslaug. Y/n couldn't help but to notice Björn's glances he gave the rather new servant Torvi even if his hand rested on Y/n's clad thigh. She wasn't stupid or even bothered to ignore the glances Torvi got, she got the same glances from him from time to time. Y/n didn't even blame her either, she was indeed a beautiful woman, long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. Torvi was taller than herself and skinnier.

"Keep those glances to your wife," She had heard Lagertha whisper to her son. Björn hadn't said anything about it and Y/n kept herself occupied with continuously emptying the mead that servants kept refilling.

Suddenly Björn turned to Y/n which surprised her, he had barely acknowledged her during the feast. They hadn't seen each other in months and he had barely paid her any attention. Before they had left for England they almost never left their shared cabin. They only had eyes for each other and his actions tore her heart apart slowly, piece by piece. He kissed her temple and his sudden actions made her pull back. He let out a sigh as he impatiently tapped his foot, angry by her behavior but he didn't have the right to be angry so she only took a gulp of mead.

Björn soon stood up, mumbling something about pissing. Y/n only clenched her jaw when she saw Torvi walk out from the tent and Björn hot on her heel. She roughly bit the inside of her cheek when she felt like her relationship with Björn had started to slip away. He had acted strange all day and been checking out other women; he would be idiotic if he thought she would sleep with him after that.

Y/n turned her head to look at Lagertha who stood up before heading towards the door. She only took a deep breath before continuing to drink. She had barely been eating, her husband's behavior didn't boost her appetite. All the mead she drank went straight to her head, she wasn't wasted but slightly more than tipsy. She turned to look at Aslaug as she excused herself from the table, needing to check on her two sons, Ubbe and Hvitserk, if they still were sleeping. Ragnar looked at her in the corner of his eyes before turning to look her in the eyes.

"Where's my son?" He asked as he moved closer, taking Björn's seat.

"Probably fùcking that servant behind my back in some shed," Y/n spat and Ragnar almost choked on his drink, not prepared for her to be so straight forward. Clearing his throat he licked his lips as his eyes took in all her features. Her beautifully braided hair, smooth looking skin, clear and shining eyes and pink plump lips. Ragnar liked Y/n, she were a smart and sometimes very quickly mouthed young woman with great combat skills. Her curiosity stained his own. Not long after they had met for the first time they had been sitting on the shore, looking out the ocean and talked about all the things out there. It was the first time he had asked her if her husband pleased her and told her that if she ever felt mistreated by her husband, himself would gladly compensate. Y/n had been flattered that he found her attractive yet she couldn't bare to think about sleeping with her husband's father.