CHILDREN OF HARALD

Harald slowly turned around, half asleep he wrapped his arms around his wife

Harald slowly turned around, half asleep he wrapped his arms around his wife. With her close he nuzzled his beard covered face into her neck before letting out a sigh. His member was hard, as usual in the morning. Without bothering about his attention seeking member he slowly fell asleep once again. The sweet scent from his wife filling his nostrils, fillings his dreams as he hugged her even closer to his own body.

However, a loud cry was soon heard, filling the silent room quickly causing his eyes to shot open. A loud groan left his lips as he rested his weight on his elbow as he looked over to the crib further away. Y/n, his wife, slowly awaked and frowned when she saw Harald only laying there. A tired sigh left her lips when the cries never stopped.

"Husband, it's your turn," She mumbled before closing her eyes again. Harald only blinked a few times without moving an inch. "Harald, your son is in need of comfort!" She said again, a little louder which made him snap out from his trance like state. He pulled the blanket away, his naked body visible to the world. He didn't bother to cover up as he walked over to the crib. Their son, B/N were red in the face from crying, wet tears ran down his puffy cheeks as he lifted him from the crib.

"Father!" His other son, Y/S/N, said and Harald peaked over his shoulder as his son stood there and tiredly rubbing his eyes. "Can we go fishing today, like you promised?"

"Shh, your mother is sleeping. We can fish but not now, it's too early, go back to bed and I'll wake you up later son," Harald said and watched his oldest son nod as he yawned. He turned back to the crying child in his arms. He cradled it in his arms and hummed on one of the few lullabies he knew, he had heard Y/N sing to their children a lot so he had picked up a few things. B/N slowly stopped crying and Harald wiped away the tears as he watched the baby slowly close his eyes, falling a sleep. He carefully placed him back in the crib before carefully walking back to bed, the floor creaking slightly.

However a loud groan left his lips when the babe started to cry again. He looked at his wife who chuckled slightly before getting out of bed. She wrapped the blanket around her naked body before walking over to the small child. A smile spread across his lips when he looked at his wife, his long legs sprawled over their shared bed, his hands resting behind his head. He saw how her hair fell over her face as she looked down at the babe in her arms. The blanket almost showed her nipples as it glided down her body. His eyes never leaving her as she walked over to the bed. She sat down before pulling down the blanket a bit so she could feed their son.

Harald moved over, to sit behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders after leaving trails of kisses on her neck. She chuckled and looked over her shoulder. He moved his hands down her back before placing them on her waist. He loved her body, it had given him two sons and would give him a lot more in the future. At first he didn't want to have children yet when he had met Y/N he wanted to create a family with her, even that was after he found out she was pregnant with his child. He had gotten very angry about it, yet she hadn't taken any of his shit. She had simply told him.

'I'm carrying our child and I will cut your package off if you refuse to take care of it,'

Y/N was his best shield maiden, he knew very well how good she was with a sword, dagger, bow and axe in her hands. She had been one rank below Halfdan and it wasn't planned that they would've slept together that night. However that night turned into more after that. Two years after she had gotten pregnant, he had proposed to her. He had realized that she was the woman in his life. He didn't want anyone else, any other woman were mediocre compared to the half naked woman in front of him now.

"Not now Harald," She mumbled when he moved his hand down to the place her thighs met. He began placing kisses on her neck again and looked down on his son in her arms. Y/S/N had falled asleep again and he wanted the little one to fall a sleep again so she could give him all her attention. Soon the baby in her arms were well fed and ready to sleep. She cradled it in her arms, making sure to pat him on the back, a smile spreading on his lips when the baby burped a little. She placed him back in the crib before walking back to the bed.

Harald quickly pulled her into his embrace, she straddled his waist as he attached their lips together. He moaned and his hard member twitched. She chuckled as he kissed his way down to her nipples, licking and sucking on her now had nipples, she hissed a little when he sucked on her sore nipples.

"Ha-Harald not now. Tonight when you brother is babysitting with Torild," She mumbled and he rolled his eyes. "Plus my breasts are sore,"

"I want, no, I need you now," He mumbled against her neck and she only chuckled. His big and rough hands roamed the soft skin. Soft moans left her lips as heat covered her cheeks as the rest of her blood rushed between her legs. She placed her soft hands on his cheeks as she faced him to look her in the eyes. A sigh left his lips when he nodded. "Okay, tonight."

Harald had been fishing with his son almost all day, his people smiled as they saw their king play with his son. He had taught his son how to fish when he had learnt how to hold a sword and spear when he just learnt how to walk. Harald laughed when he saw how impatient his son were whenever he scared the fishes away, just like his mother sometimes.

When the sky had turned dark he had walked his son and baby to his brothers home. Harald had rolled his eyes when his brother had greeted them with only a blanket wrapped around his body and Torild was covering herself with another. Halfdan had always been the last person he thought would want a child. His brother usually said that they weren't trying, yet the amount of time they spent between the sheets sid otherwise.

After leaving his children with Halfdan and Torild he almost ran back home. Right as he walked inside he removed his shirt, throwing it away in the room before walking over to his wife who's back faced him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing and sucking on her neck. Y/n only giggled as she placed her hands over his. Harald slowly pulled her dress up, not wanting to waste any time.

"Finally baby," He hummed against her neck. She tilted her head back, resting it on his shoulder as his free hand squeezed her breast. She could feel his hard member against her ass and he groaned when she pressed her cheeks against it.

"I want to talk to you about something," She began and pulled away. She turned around as he groaned once more, yet this time out of annoyance, also letting out a deep sigh.

"You promised me wife," He said and walked closer to her.

"I know and we will but there's something I want to tell you," She said and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What can possibly be more important than walking over to that bed and letting me treat my wife like the goddess she is?" He said and wiggled his brows as a wide smile spread across his lips.

"I'm pregnant again," She blurred out and Harald only opened his mouth without a sound leaving it before closing it again. Y/n gulped when he didn't say anything, they had talked about getting more children yet not barely a year after getting their newly baby boy.

The he walked up to her, without saying anything. One hand sneaked around her waist and the other he placed on her stomach then he smiled at her. A light shade of pink stained her cheeks as she smiled at him before placing her hand on top of the one who rested on her stomach. Harald kissed her gently before placing his forehead against hers, looking her in the eyes.

"I don't know what to say. I didn't think this would happen so fast," He began and she only remained quiet.

"Are you happy?" She questioned.

"My amazing wife is carrying my child, I'm going to be a father of three. I can't ask for more," He said and she smiled. He kissed on the lips and she quickly opened her mouth to deepen the kiss. He guided her to the bed and she chuckled when he pushed her down on the bed.

"Nothing is sexier than my wife pregnant with my child,"