03

June Moone Point of View

I couldn't seem to look away from his chocolate brown eyes. I could hear Edward's growls, the vampires whispers but nothing from him. I realized I was staring for too long so I turn to face the floor. I turned and started to walk back towards the Cullen's home when I bumped into Bella.

"Come..." Bella said and took my hand in hers. Bella picked me up and soon we where in one of the rooms in the house. I gasp out in amazement. Bella smiled at me and gently put me down. I looked around and saw pictures of Bella and Edward, Bella, Edward and Renessme.

"Promise me one thing, that you'll keep him out of trouble." Bella said as she sat down in a chair. I looked over at her in confusion.

"Who?" I asked as I sat besides her. Bella turned towards the close door and smiled.

"Jacob." Bella said and I looked at her confused. Who is Jacob?

"Jacob?" I asked and Bella nodded turning towards me once more.

"Yeah, the boy from outside." Bella said and I nodded in understanding. I looked at her and tilted my head to the side.

"You're a shield." I told her and she looked at me confused.

"A what?" And soon the door open and in came Edward. I looked at him wondering why Bella didn't know her gift.

"A shield. You know, the ability to block out gifts? Like Edward can't read your mind." I told her. I had gotten good at reading people thanks to Enchantress.

"How do you know?" Bella asked and Edward walked behind her.

"Enchantress." Edward said and I nodded.

"Can, Enchantress help me with the shield?" Bella asked and I nodded. I whispered Enchantress name and soon I was in darkness.

Third-Person Point Of View

Enchantress looked at Bella and smiled, "let's have some fun." Soon they where outside. Enchantress stood in front of Bella.

"Imagine the color, feel it leave your body, see the waves." Enchantress explained and Bella nodded. Soon a transparent wave left Bella's body but as soon as it appeared it was gone. Enchantress frowned and walked towards Bella till they were face to face.

"She needs motivation." Enchantress said, on the side stood Edward, Emmett, Kate, Renessme, Jacob and a tan skinned boy named Embry. Edward walked forward making Emmett grin.

"This will be good." Emmett muttered as Enchantress stood behind Edward. Enchantress looked through Edward's mind, looking for his worst fear, when she found it she grinned.

"Bella, I'm going to give Edward an illusion of his worst nightmares. If you don't use your shield to stop them, Edward might die." Enchantress said with a creepy smile. Bella looked at Enchantress with fear.

"What, no!" Bella said as she stepped forward but Enchantress stopped her.

"Then you better find a way to make your shield work, I won't stop." Enchantress said and went behind Bella.

Edward Cullen Point of View

I jumped awake. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital. I looked towards the bed and there lied Bella, she had tubs in her and lots of cables in her arms. I rushed to her side and brushed some hair out of her face. I turned towards her wrist and saw the bite mark. I ran to the door and to the front desk.

"Where is my father?" I quickly asked. Was the fight with Victoria and the newborns a dream? Was my wedding with Bella a dream? Was my baby girl, Renessme a dream?

"Who is your father?" The nurse asked. I looked at her confused, everyone knows that Carlisle is my father.

"Dr. Carlisle Cullen, he works here." I told her and she looked at me with worry.

"I'm sorry but there isn't any doctor named Carlisle Cullen." The nurse said. I shook my head and ran back to Bella's room only to see it empty. My eyes widen in shock. I ran out of the hospital and to my home. As I arrived to where my home was i saw it was gone, nothing just trees.

Third-Person Point Of View

Edward had fallen to his knees, his hands in his hair, a sob escaped his lips. Bella looked at him in worry, everyone was worried. Enchantress looked at Bella with a frown, "he is reaching his limits, if you don't do something in the next ten seconds he'll be...gone." Enchantress said making Bella turn to her in anger.

"Stop! Stop it!" Bella shouted but Enchantress just looked at Edward with worry.

"Eight seconds." Enchantress said making Bella turn to Edward who had started to punch the ground.

Bella consintrated as Renesmee started to yell, "Dad!" Enchantress looked worried.

"Four seconds." Enchantress said but saw that Bella couldn't do it. Enchantress quickly stopped the illusion making Edward gasp for air as if he was drowning. Bella sigh in relief and ran to Edward who pulled her into a tight hug.

Enchantress walked towards Edward and put a hand on his shoulder, "it's just an illusion." Enchantress said making Edward nod.

Emmett looked at his brother in worry, "maybe we should try something that isn't going to be traumatizing." Emmett said and Enchantress nodded. June was suddenly back.