11

Alice and Jasper approached the Volturi, their eyes glancing towards their family and friends. A few vampires stopped the couple from getting any closer to Aro and the others. Caius moved closer. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro said happily.

"I have evidence that the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice said as she is pushed back. Alice outstretched her hand towards Aro. "Let me show you."

"Brother?" Caius questioned. Aro motioned for Alice to step forward. The small pixie glared at Felix who wouldn't let her pass. Alice roughly removed his arm from her shoulder and pushed passed the guard besides her. One of the guards slapped Jasper in the face making his head turn to the side.

The blonde glared and tried to attack the guard but was held back. Alice walked towards Aro. Aro quickly took her hand, their eyes met. Every thought, every voice everything was now in Aro's mind. Alice gaze turned towards the ground before looking up at him.

Alice eyes flickered to the right, "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision." Alice roughly pulled her hand out of his grip.

Aro looked at the pixie in confusion. Alice turned towards Bella, "now." She whispered. Renesmee noticed the interaction between her aunt and her mother. Renesmee looked at Bella with worried eyes. Bella looked up at her daughter.

Bella moved away from Renesmee who was on top of Seth, "take care of my daughter." With that said Seth let out a huff, turning and running away with Renesmee on his back. Bella looked at them with sadness. Caius turned towards a dark skinned vampire, "get them!" He ordered.

Alice turned back around, kicking Aro. Everyone in the Volturi looked at Aro in worry before turning to glare at Alice. The Cullen's and their witnesses look at Alice in worry. Aro flipped mid-air and lands on his feet. A glare in his bright red eyes.

Alice moves to run but was quickly grabbed by two vampires. Jasper growled and tried to get to his wife. Carlisle looked between the two in worry. Everyone took a few steps forward. "Take her away." Aro ordered. Alice was being pulled back, Jasper growled at the vampires.

June moved as if preparing to protect the Cullen's, their witnesses and even run to rescue Alice and Jasper. "Let her go!" Carlisle yelled as he ran towards them in anger. Two vampires ran towards him. The blonde doctor flipped the one on his left and pushed away the one on his right. Carlisle jumped to attack but Aro saw this and jumped towards Carlisle.

Aro wrapped his arms around Carlisle's neck, snapping it. Aro landed on his feet with a creepy smile on his face. Carlisle's body falls to the snow covered ground as Aro held his head. Esme let out a silent scream as she covered her mouth with her hands. Everyone watched in horror. Caius set Carlisle's body on fire as Alice looked in horror.

Everyone moved to attack except the wolves and June. Aro raised his arms and the Volturi ran into battle. The wolves ran into battle as June stood. "Enchantress!" June yelled as she ran into battle, black mist surrounded her and soon Enchantress stood in her place. Chaos broke through. Many were killed in that moment.

Jasper's ruthless side came out, Major. As the once soldier killed three vampires at once, Rosalie grabbed one by his neck and slamming him into the ground. Jacob attacked a vampire, killing him as he ripped his throat out.

Enchantress used her powers to disappear and appear in different places to kill her enemies. The witch gave many their worst nightmare as a distraction before killing them. Aro looked at Enchantress with greed.

Garrett bitch-slapped a vampire and took his head off his body. Edward kicked one before killing him. Jane walked around looking for a target. The small blonde girls eyes landed on Jasper who had killed another vampire.