09

The intense air surrounded the everyone as they stood around near the clearing. Jacob and June hand gone to collect wood for a fire. The two drop the wood on the ground. Benjamin uses his powers to produce fire from his fingertips and throws it on the woods to start a fire. Jacob sits down and pulls June onto his lap. "That's what I'm talkin' about. A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories." Jacob said with excitement.

June looks at the vampires that stood around like statues, "or just stand there like frickin' statues." June added making Jacob pout.

"I remember when they sent a bunch of bad guys to kill me. That is a battle I will always remember." June said as she kissed Jacob's cheek. Garrett soon appeared besides the couple.

"Name any American battle. I was there." Garrett said pointing a gloved finger at Jacob. Benjamin and his mate smiled. Jacob and June thought for a moment before turning towards Garrett.

"Little Bighorn." Jacob says. Garrett smiles and turns his eyes towards the crackling fire.

"I came this close," Garrett put his pointer finger and thumb close. "to biting Custer but the Indians got to him first." Garrett said and brought his hand down. Jacob turned towards the fire. Kate suddenly appears on Garrett's lap.

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own." Kate teased. Garrett placed his hands on Kate's hips.

"If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years' War. No one does rebellion like the Irish." June perks up at the word Irish. The woman was a big fan of an Irish singer. Liam's mate smiled at his words.

"You lost the Eleven Years' war." Garrett pointed out. June and Jacob watched the interaction in amusement.

"Aye, but it was one hell of a rebellion." Liam said with a smile. Garrett smiled and pulled Kate close. Garrett pointed a finger at Liam with a smile.

Everyone was now gathered around the fire. A white haired vampire, Vladimir, was talking to everyone. "When we ruled, everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power. But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints." The white haired male was honest.

"We were honest about what we were." Stefan, the dark haired male said. June listen with sparkling eyes. Jacob was just as entertained.

"We sat still for a very long time. We didn't notice we were beginning to petrify." The two shared a look at Vladimir's words. Stefan turned towards the vampires, the two shape-shifters and the witch / human.

"Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles." Stefan said with thoughtful eyes.

"We've been waiting 15 hundred years to return that favor. We have been ready to do battle for ages." Vladimir said with determination. Everyone went silent for a moment.

"What about you?" Kate asked June making everyone turn towards her. June looked at everyone before looking at the orange flame.

"I was never apart of a war but with Enchantress many wanted to kill us. Someone in particular, Amanda Waller, she saw us at a threat." June explained, everyone looked at her with excited eyes.

"Amanda sent someone who thought could kill us, Colonel Rick Flag. Rick was sent to 'protect' me, Amanda hoped things got personal and it did. Rick was older than me by seven years but that didn't stop feelings from rising.

"Rick had my heart and I had his. While my love life grew, Amanda had sent people to search for Enchantresses heart. That heart was the only thing that could kill her and make her stronger. While searching for the heart they came across Enchantress' brother, Incubus." Everyone listened closely.

"When Enchantress and Incubus are together chaos erupts. There is no stopping them. One night while I was sleeping and Rick was on watch Enchantress came out to play. Enchantress let Rick see his worst nightmare, my death. Rick knew that she was capable of killing me so he kept quiet.

"That night, Enchantress planned to take back her heart but it was secured in a brief case with some sort of alarm so instead she awoke her brother. Incubus started chaos which left Amanda with one choice, to use Enchantress. Things went bad, Enchantress escaped but Amanda still had her heart. Incubus gave power to Enchantress to build a machine to kill every human.

"That is when the bad guys come in." Everyone was eager to know who the bad guys were. June smiled down at Jacob.

"They sent Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Croc, El Diablo, Captain Boomerang, Slipknot, a bunch of military men, Katana and Rick Flag." At the names everyone looked suspicious.

"Aren't they from comic books?" Emmett question making June smirk.

"Yes, what once was fanticies are now reality." June said as she looks over at Edward and Carlisle who were listening to them.

"Seems to me that all that is made up." Seth said in a small voice. June nods.

"It's seems that it's hard to believe. I wouldn't believe it either if someone were to tell me." June held up a bag, she opened it and pulled out a case. The woman opened that case and showed everyone.

"This is Enchntress' heart and that's her brother." June said as she pointed them out. Once everyone looked at it she closed it. Garrett motion for her to continue.

"They got to the city, saved Amanda but someone took down the plane. Enchantress used Amanda's mind to figure out military bases that no one should know about. Once she new them she used that information to attack them so they wouldn't go after her.

"They went to kill Enchantress and her brother. That didn't happen. They injured her enough to let me take control. Many bad guys died. After that therapy came and I met Carlisle." June finished as she leaned against Jacob's chest. Everyone took in her words but soon more stories are heard. June, Jacob, and Seth soon fell asleep against a tree.