08

Third-Person Point Of View

Black smoke surrounded June and soon Enchantress stood in her place. Charlie stud and backed away. Jacob pulled Enchantress close making her raise her head slightly. Sue looked at Enchantress with curious eyes. Seth and Leah look at her in amazement. Renesmee smiled at Enchantress. "Why am I here?" Enchantress asked.

"English, please." Leah said. Making Enchantress look at her.

"Why am I needed?" Enchantress asked. Jacob smiled.

"They wanted to meet you." Jacob said. Enchantress soon appeared behind Charlie, making him jump.

"You must be Chief Swan, Isabella's father." Enchantress said as she studied him. Charlie nervously nodded. Suddenly Renesmee hugs Enchantress. The witch looks down at her and pats her hair.

"What are your abilities, Enchantress?" Seth asked, Enchantress looked at him. Enchantress looked through his memories.

"I can do many thing, mind reading, illusions, make sh-things disappear." Enchantress corrected herself as she looked at Renesmee. Leah's then let out a groan.

"Can you make food appear? I'm dying of hunger." Leah dramatically said. Sue playfully glared at her daughter.

"Leah! The kitchen is over there!" Sue said as she pointed at the kitchen.

Jacob pulled Enchantress close and whispered in her ear, "can you make food appear for them? I promise not to bother you until the battle." Jake said. Enchantress smirked and slightly nodded.

Soon food appeared in front of everyone. June soon replaced Enchantress just as Bella and Edward walked in. Charlie noticed his daughter and her husband, "All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie said. Jake pulled out two presents, giving one to Renesmee and one to June. Renesmee opened her's to see a wolf bracelet. June opened her's and saw a wolf stuff animal.

"It's beautiful." June said in amazement. Renesmee agreed. Bella helped Renesmee put on the bracelet. Seth turned to face his sister.

"What did you get me?" Seth questioned. Leah shook her head in disbelieve.

"I'm not giving you anything." Leah told her younger brother. Seth looked at Leah with a pout.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth asked. Leah smirked ant turned towards her brother.

"What did you get, Renesmee?" Leah asked. Seth closed his mouth and let out a low whistle.

"Mini Edward, here you go." June said and handed Renesmee a box. Renesmee opened it but cut her finger.

"Ouch!" Renesmee said as she turned towards her father and mother.

"Here." June gave Renesmee a napkin seeing as Edward and Bella froze. Charlie doesn't seem to notice.