The Cruel Prince

Song up top is kind of old came out a few years back but yeah I just thought it made a good mood and song to listen to so hope you enjoy.
************************************
Adrian's POV

I sat in my throne at waited.
I despised waiting, I was the crown prince of Lumina I wasn't someond you kept waiting. And for such a simple task.
My fingers were tapping harshly on my throne, my patience growing thin. Just then Roger appeared a close advisor and almost like a friend I suppose, which was why I had him do this task.
"What took you so long?" I snapped.
"Sorry sire but I wanted to make sure I did the job to the best of my abilty" he said as he bowed lowly.
"And?" I just wanted the news not his apologies.
"I believe I found the perfect one, in the village right below the palace no doupt" he began. "She's the most beautiful girl in all the lands so exquisite and her eyes so unique you'll not find another anything like her anywhere". "She's the daughter of an herbalist and a warrior and like I said beautiful beyond compare" he finished.
"If she's as beautiful as you say and 17 she's either married of a whore and I want a virgin" I said angry.

"According to the people in town she's a little angel as innocent as can be, she's not married because she claims she not yet ready for marriage and has not found the right person" Roger laughed.
"I went up to her and she was the most kind and gentle and sweet, and I could instantly see her purity I know she's the one for you." "I also knows she's very talented in medicine, plays many instruments, and is the most graceful dancer." "They also tell me she has the voice of an angel" he added.

"Sound too good to be true" I smirked knowing it was all true.
"I assure you sire it's not" Roger promised.
A wicked smile came over my face
"I want her here tomorrow make sure she doesn't know about my proposal tell her I want her to sing for me as a performance".

"Of course your highness right away" he bowed before scurried off.

Finally I will have my bride, I just can't wait when I have her I will never let her go. Soon I was have someone to call mine.