3. lustful love

Teaser....

Pragya was on the way to market with her papa and they both were having a great time.

She was paying the bill when she heard her father's voice.

When she came out , she saw abhi slapping her father by having a hold on his collars.

Pragya rushed to them and pulled abhi away from her papa and asked her father whether he is fine .

She glared at abhi for misbehaving with her dad and he came to know that it's her dad.

He looked frightened by her anger and she took her father with her warning abhi to stay away from her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Raghav comes back and he could find some changes in pragya's behaviour. She is silent and avoiding him.

He wanted to know what's bothering her and noticed her moving towards abhi's room.

He walked towards abhi's cabin and stood frozen when he saw abhi hugging pragya who was shedding her tears holding his shirt.

He made her to sit on the chair and Raghav tries to hear them. He knew it's bad but he wants to know the truth.

Abhi kissed Pragya's forehead and this made Raghav to get mad at him. He walked inside the cabin and held abhi's collar slapping him hard.

Pragya tried to stop him but she was pushed aside making her to fall near the table.

" pragya..." abhi shouts seeing her unconcious state and took her in his arms moving outside the cabin.

Raghav looked lost and breaks everything completely shattered by the whom he believed more...

Will be continued in chapters...

What might had happened to make pragya go weak...

Is this a plan made by abhi or some body...?

Let's see what's gonna happen next...