KISSING THE ROCKSTAR

Hello everyone....!!

I know I didn't updated any of my stories for the past two days...!!😢😢

This update is to

1. Do you like my stories ?

2. You want me to write one shots ?

As many of them were messaging to write one shots ... I am already stuck with these ff's and need time...

So I am taking a short break but will try to update

🔸lustful love

🔸kismat

🔸Until I met you...

May be every Sunday's if possible...

Rest of the stories...?

Guys... you might have noticed some of my stories got vanished from your library or reading list , if you have added it!! But don't worry , I had unpublished it just for few days and after completing my stories , I will update it..

And now this story will be added to the current updating list....

Kissing The
Rockstar

Kissing The Rockstar

A new story ????

Yaaahhhh ...... !!!

Pragya is secretly in love with her best friend , Abhi - the Rockstar. Both cant even spend a minute without each other. Everyone were jealous about their unique relationship as pragya loves him while abhi looks her as his best friend. When the lights goes off on his 21st birthday , pragya kisses him in the dark. Next day , abhi asks her help to find his mystery kisser .

Will pragya deny or will she open up her feelings for him...?

What happens when abhi gets to know that he was kissed by his own best friend...

How is this.?

Okay got this idea yesterday and already started to scribble..

Wanna teaser 😉😉?

Check this book at 5: 00 pm ( IST) in wattpad.

Do share your views.......

Keep waiting....

Until then....

Aditi ..