4. humsafar

Here is a teaser for my next chapters..

" arey see there.. it's pragya right ..?  " a reporter asked another in shock and asked the camera man to focuss on it.

" it's really a great thing to say as miss. pragya kapoor spotted with her fiancee in a mall.." the news was telecasting and it's getting a breaking news.

" mam ..mam.." everyone rushed to her who held abhi's hand tightly. Abhi securely held her shoulders and the reporter's started to ask questions while taking pictures of them.

Reporter 1 : mam... it's great to meet you and we heard that you are marrying Mr. Mehra soon..congratulations mam ..

Pragya : thank you..

Reporter 2 : we heard that you are leaving the big screen after your marriage ? Acting is not your passion..?

Pragya smiled : yes acting is one part of my life but all before that I need to be his wife fulfilling his every wish.

Reporter 3 : it means it was him asked you to leave this industry..?

Pragya was quite as everyone asked her to answer.

Abhi moved from there with anger filled in his eyes while pragya rushed behind him. 

" abhi..stop.." she stopped him by holding his hand and made him to turn to meet her.

" why you left from there? It's just an interview and I would have answered.." Pragya said in a low tone.

Abhi pushed her towards the wall sandwitching her between the wall and him while he caged her inbetween his arms.

" i don't want you to be a queen of millions hearts but my wife who do what I say.. I agree that I am not happy with your successs ..  I could not see others touching you infront of me.. I hate your work..it's enough for you.." he asked making her to smile.

" you are insane abhi ... itne possessiveness.. on me.. " she asked surrounding  his hand around his neck.

" don't say it's your new drama to defame me.. don't say that you didn't joined hands with karan.." abhi asked and pragya goes pale dropping her hands from him.

So who is karan..?

Hope they will led a peaceful life ?

What if things turn upsusw down ?

Why abhi is not satisfied by her success ?

Keep waiting...

Complete the target to know more.