Chapter 9

Dinah's POV

Arianna, Normani, Ally, Lauren, Camila, and I are in the middle of the dance floor going around and around while laughing. We soon stopped because we are dizzy as heck. Someone tapped my shoulder and surprised to see who it was. The one and only Demi Lovato. "Hey" She waved her hand infront of my face. I just looked at her sternly. The girls are now behind me obviously fangirling.  "Well....." Demi started. "I didn't rent a hotel yet.... So maybe I can stay with you guys for a while?" She asked as she looked at me and battered her eyelashes. They all said yes except for me. Camila intertwined her hands with mine. "Is that ok for you babe?" She asked me as she pecked my cheeks. I looked over at Demi and to my victory she seems taken aback. I smirked as I look into to Camila's eyes and peck her lips. "Of course! It's 100% fine with me!" I informed them. Camila cutely jump and hugged me whispering thank you. "You're welcome babe!" I replied sweetly. We all looked at Demi as she has a forced smile.. HA! I know it's force because well.. I can read her like she's an open book. As the party come to an end Camila is on my back sleeping while snuggling her head further into my neck. I smiled at the thought of her scrunching her nose and sighing contently. Normani is holding Arianna and Lauren is doing the same to Ally while Demi is carrying her bags. I nudged Normani and Lauren slightly. They both looked at me, confused. "So we're like the guy in a relationship huh?" I asked both of them. The both giggled and nodded their head. "Well we are taller than them too. And they will have a hard time carrying us! That's for sure!" Lauren stated. "Yup I totally agree!" Normani nodded. Lauren and I looked at her expectedly. She raised both of her eyebrows questioning our looks. Lauren and I gave her that 'you know what we are talking about and we expect you to answer it' look. She sighed and shake her head. "No we're not. How would you guys even think that?" Normani asked in a 'duh' tone. "By the way you guys dance together tonight? If I'm a stranger I would think that you guys are more than friends." Lauren said. I nodded my head in agreement. Well it's because it's true. The way they sat together on the log arms wrapped around each others shoulder or waist, when the slow song was on their body was closer than a friend should, and when the party music was on well.... Ok I'll say it! They are grinding against each other! "Well. She's really easy to be with.. Really funny and she's just Arianna." Normani explained. Before we know it we are infornt of Camila's beach house. We entered and tuck the girls in. Normani and Lauren cuddled with Arianna and Ally in their respective room while I help Demi settle her things down in her room. As I was about to leave since it's done "Dinah?" Demi asked. I looked over my shoulder and turned around to face her. I raised my eyebrows tiredly. "So you have a girlfriend?" She asked. oohhhhh! I know where she's going. I shake my head "Look. Demi I would really love to talk to you but I'm really tired and Camila is wating for me so can we talk about this tomorrow?" I asked her annoyed.. Ok I'm not acting bitchy towards her because she is somehow my "ex" but I just feel really tired and grumpy. I didn't even wait for her to response but I heard a faint sound that came from her "Goodnight" She whispered I just wave my hand as I yawned. Locking the door behind me as I made my way towards our room. I found Camila sleeping on her tummy as she is hugging her pillow. She probably heard me as she slightly open one of her eye. She removed the pillow that she was hugging as she tapped the space. "Come be my cuddly bear." She asked cutely. I lay down on my back as Camila's head rested on my chest and her arm is wrapped around my waist. as mine wrapped around her shoulders.

Demi's POV

OUCH! Yup that hurts. Well I think I deserve that... And I know she's always grumpy when she is tried. Probably if I didn't said all those stuff back then... It wouldn't turn out like this... Probably we will at least be friends or more than that. But I was young and stupid back then!

*Flashback*

I called Dinah to meet me by the park on our favorite place. She arrived 5 minutes late. She tried to peck my lips but I turned my head as she kissed my cheek. She looked at me confusedly. I sigh. "You might want to sit down." I said sternly. She nods her head and sat down on the bench as I took my seat beside her. We are now both facing each other. I groaned because this is harder than I thought it would be. "Look Dinah... I think that my schedule will be hectic and I won't have enough time for you." I said in one breath. She rub her face using both of her hands as she sigh. "Well I kinda see this coming." She informed me. I looked at her as I raised my eyebrows. "You've been giving me hints that you want a break up." She said... But I can hardly hear the word break up. I groaned once again. "Look Dinah it's not called break up if there's no relationship to break things through." I said in an annoyed tone. What has gotten into me? She looked hurt "But-" She stuttered but I stopped her. "No one really asked one out! You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend. I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend." I said using a lot of hand gestures to emphasize what I’m trying to say.  Tears are starting to roll down her eyes. She sniffled “so what we did…” I again cut her off. “You know, you can say it as friends with benefits.” I said confidently while shrugging my shoulders.  She looked at the ground as she looked back at me trying to search for something.. She sighed and leaned closer to me. She looked at my eyes then to my lips and back to my eyes. “May I?” She asked me. I closed the gap between us as we both shared a passionate kiss.  We both brake away slowly form each other as she caressed my cheek. She stood up “Goodbye Demi, it was nice to have new friends with benefit experience with you.” She said flatly. She walked away, kicking the trash on the way. As I heard her drive away it’s now my time to let out what I was holding in… I cried, sobbed, and sniffled. I don’t want to hurt her even more if she found out me and Selena.

*End of flashback*

Yeah I know that was such a bitch move, but I was hurt. It pains me to let her go, but if Selena is not in the picture things will be easier. I thought I love Selena.. But then if I didn’t date them at once then it would be easier.. UUuugggghhh!!! I’m so stupid. Bu you might probably wondering why I’m here.. Well the party was actually mine.. I know that Dinah loves dance parties so I set it up for us to meet again “coincidentally” but what happened back there is something I didn’t plan for.. Well that is because they said that she is going to enjoy her single life but when I landed and see her here.. BAM! Someone’s calling her babe! And not just that! They live under the same roof! What the heck is going on???