His Coffee Cutie

--Third person POV reader x Hayes --

There he was again. The coffee shop on the corner had many regular costumers in and out everyday and she knew them all . Their names and orders , roughly the time they would visit . Hayes Grier , came in around 1 pm to get an Espresso Frappuccino ( yes I spelled that right damn phone says it's wrong but that's what it's fucking called )with extra caramel drizzle and light whipped creme made with coconut milk , size Grande ( One of the guys in Cali would order this every day pretty much 😂 )

Hayes walked in a bit of uncertainty in his step as he neared the counter where the barista he knew so well stood finishing an order.

" Hey Hayes " She chirped as they both leaned on the counter.

" Hey (y/n) how's work been today ?" He chuckled while looking at the barista, her smile and the way her eyes lit up.

" Not bad kid, What's for it today? " She shook her head smiling while looking at the costumers behind Hayes .

" The usual.... and A vanilla bean creme - coconut of course- frap with two pumps of raspberry and regular whipped creme, add in two shots of espresso. I think today it's pretty needed " Hayes laughed softly while pointing out the bags under her eyes only making her blush

" Hayes... Why are you buying me a drink? " she asked eyeing the blues eyed boy across the counter

" well you see (y/n)... I've got hella feelings for you "

"How long?..." her eyebrows raised as she stepped back

" a couple months...?" Hayes chuckled running his neck lightly while searching her expressions for some sort of hint.

" I-I gotta got to the back" She said quickly as she pivoted and hid behind the shelves .

" oh shit" Hayes mumbled a couple times over the five minutes she was hiding in the back until she finally stepped back out her eyes on Hayes , her smile growing to become prominent and bright .

"Hey look I probably shouldn't have sa-" Hayes had started before She started to giggle ; her arms draped around his neck as she kissed him happily.

" I've liked you for a really long time Freckles " She giggled while looking at the blue eyed boy.

" (y/n) I'm not gonna lie I thought this was gonna be really bad " He laughed