Post Sex

There was a quick burst of freezing morning breeze pushing through the window making chills run up my spine. I ran my hand up the heated body next to me his bare skin pressed against mine. I pressed my lips tightly together forming a smile as I leaned up a little whilst admiring the guy next to me. Hayes' eyes lids fluttered a little while he slept completely relaxed. I took a deep breath and my body hit the bed again. I couldn't stop smiling to myself at this point. Hayes makes me the happiest girl in the world and there is no doubt about that . It all started as mindless sex or at lest we pretend it started that way. It's been a year of us growing together...all the teasing and taunts ... the late night talks and wise words. After it all there was always some sexual tension between Hayes and I.... and for the first time 3 weeks ago we finally decided to act on it...And you guessed it, it didn't take long for us to want more of a stable relationship. The only thing is...we didn't want people to know yet. That we were actually together. We were supposed to be those neighbors who joked about hating each other. The neighbors who annoyed each other to no end...

My heart jumped five feet as I heard Hayes mumble from his sleep " morning beautiful " we both exchange a little laugh as he rolled over pulling me closer . His lips pressed to my forehead softly before grazing my lips gently .

"Good morning Babe" I giggled looking into Hayes sparkling blue eyes. "What's your plans for the day?"

Hayes sighed and I relaxed into his touch as his fingertips brushed through my hair " Johnson had asked me to help...ah fuuuuck" Hayes groaned and sat up grabbing my phone . "I was supposed to be at the jacks house to help with something earlier... ah shit. Johnson's gonna be pissed I over slept "

"Like we even got any sleep" I laughed softly and got out of bed picking up my phone and glanced at Hayes who was a smirking mess

"Well Baby you kept me up all night" his warm hands found themselves holding my hips tightly and pulling me back into his lap.

"You say that like it could be such a bad thing grier " I ran my hands through his hair smiling as I felt Hayes' lips attach to my neck carefully as he kissed up to my lips.

" Oh and you know how much I love the long nights baby " our lips started to melt together again his hands swiftly finding all my favorite spots and he leaned back on the bed taking me down with him " you drive me crazy prin-"

The loud ring of a FaceTime call came from Hayes phone causing us to get rather distracted. I glanced over and saw the name... Johnson. So he's probably just wondering why Hayes didn't show up.

"Hey man sorry I didn't show up I just woke up" Hayes laughed running his hand through his hair making sure I wasn't on camera at all.  Hayes hand then came to me, on my inner thigh rubbing softly . I heard Johnson laugh and even a Gilinsky chuckle

"I didn't really expect you to wake up on time Hayes" he chuckled some more " Gilinsky and I are on our way to your house already like 8 minutes away. At least be wearing boxers kid"

I gasped a little and Hayes struggled to cover me up with a cough .
"O-oh Are you serious? Okay fuck 8 minutes! See you soon totally bye!!" And hung up throwing his phone.

"Fuckfuckfuck" I quickly got up grabbing my stuff trying to get all my purse stuff and erase my marks on his house " wait hayes where's my clothes!"

"Oh shit!!" Hayes ran to the laundry groaning "Fuck I forgot to put it in the dryer!"

"Fuckfuck ok" I quickly ran into Hayes closet grabbing one of his extra big hoodies and grabbed my converse and purse. " I'll come over later Hayes" I gave him a quick kiss as I went to leave. I was at the end of the walk ways and walking fairly fast to my house as jack and jack pulled up parking outside.

"Hey (y/n)!" gilinsky grinned and waved "how've you been "

"Amazing thanks-" I started as I noticed Johnson looking at me and smirking.

" Ain't that Your hoodie hayes!" Johnson called out point towards Hayes who was half dressed standing back at the door.

My heart raced as I rolled my eyes scoffed " trust me Johnson, if this was hayes' it would be burnt and I'd be bathing in sanitizer" I laughed and hurried home.

" no wayyyy" I heard Johnson string out at he greeted Hayes at the door .

"Shut up man what's up " I could feel hayes eyes on me as I walked back to my house.
He always paid close attention to me when I was walking around... LA doesn't really have all the best guys around...

"Hayes and (y/n) ... Baby 2k grew the fuck up!" And I second after that you heard a very distinct " oooooowwwww"
I burst out laughed and jogged back to Hayes house. The obviously already knew so I might as well wait for my actual clothes. I swung open Hayes door pulling my hair back as I walked to the kitchen.
Hmmm what do I want for breakfast...
I skipped into the living room running my cold fingers along Hayes spine.
" are you guys hungry? I know I am" I giggled smiling into a small shrug " Worked up quite the appetite recently"
I smirked seeing Hayes choke a little and look a k at the boys " Uhm you really don't have to Ba- (y/n)"

"Oh my god Hayes actually got game?" Johnson started laughing

"Ya know J... Hayes is pretty fucking amazing" I smiled looking up say Hayes a little.

"Oh god you're such a dork" Hayes laughed and picked my up under my knees over his shoulder as he spun a little .

I laughed and we all sat on the couch smiling brightly my legs laying in Hayes lap as Johnson and him talked " business" which frankly I thought was completely boring so I just ignored it all and drowned out the conversation. Or least that was until Hayes' started something else...

" just saying bro. The best ass out there has got to go to (y/n)" hayes chuckles squeezing my leg a little . " she'd be great"

"WOAH!" I shot up looking directly at Hayes " why are yall talking about my ass?!?" Which made everyone laugh .

" well you see (y/n) we had tried to ask you if you wanted to go swimming later but you weren't listening at all. We needed your attention. It was all Hayes' Idea I swear"

I laughed and sat up in Hayes lap rolling my eyes " wow boys so mature.... but no I can't go swimming tonight... I don't really want anyone else to know... besides I've got work to do around my house"

Hayes squeezed my thigh again lightly "you sure? I mean we could just tell people?" I quickly shook my head " Okok it's good babe. Don't stress too much getting stuff done. I'll see you tonight"

"Yeah... yeah bye babe"