Pennywise x Male Reader

It was a sunny day in Derry, Maine and You thought it would be a good idea to get away from home and take a nice walk. As you were walking down the street you kept on hearing someone whisper your name. Every time you heard your name being whispered you would look around, but no one was there so you just shrugged your shoulders and kept walking. As you walked by a sewer drain you heard your name again, but louder so you looked down at the sewer and asked if anyone was there after you asked that you heard a chuckle and the voice told you to bend over so they could see you and what you saw made you have to do a double-take. There in the sewer was a clown smiling up at you. " what are you doing down there?" You asked curious and amused, " oh the wind just blew me away, blew me and the whole circus away" he chuckled " How the hell is that possible?" You asked laughing, but he just shrugged his shoulders. Then he looked back at you then asked if you wanted a balloon " I don't know man I hardly know you" " oh well I'm Pennywise the Dancing Clown and your (y/n). Now we aren't strangers" " sounds legit, but um...I have to get home before my parents go crazy" you took one glance at him and saw a glimpse of sadness " why can't you stay ? Better yet why don't you come down here with me? We can have fun playing games and ride rides and eat snacks!" He said getting excited " is there popcorn?" You asked smiling, "Popcorn! Yes! is that your favorite (y/n)?" " hell yeah!" " Mine too" after he said that he did an adorable laugh that made you melt, but no matter what the clown said you still needed to go home " hey um I really do have to go home now, is there anyway I can get a hold of you ?" Pennywise looked confused at first, but after a couple of seconds he understood and nodded " oh great how?" " through here" he said circling his gloved finger around the entrance to the sewer drain.

  After you finally said your goodbyes you finally made it back home. You were so exhausted from today that you decided to go to sleep early and as you fell asleep a certain sewer dwelling clown popped into your mind and stayed there to great your dreams.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone! I hoped you enjoyed the first published fanfic on this thing. I'm sorry if it sucked I don't write stories that often so yeah, but if you want a sequel to this I'll be more than happy to oblige. Don't forget to request stuff!! And always remember.....We all float down here~🎈🎈🎈🎈