7

Hoseok sat alone at school today. All of his friends had probably just forgotten about him. He ate his food silently. Then suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw Jungkook and Jimin standing there.

"Jimin has something to say" Jungkook announced.

"Why do I have to apoligize?" Jimin asked.

"Cause he has a stalker, and that's scary" Jungkook awkardly smiled. Jimin sighed.

"Sorry" He said.

"You don't have to apoligize" Hoseok said. "I have too. I'm so sorry about the picture"

"It's not a big deal" Jimin said. "I just.. I honestly miss you as a friend even though we don't ever agree on something"

"I miss you too" Hoseok said. He then stood up and hugged Jimin.

Jungkook was also smiling. "I freaking fixed a friendship dude" He said proudly to himself.

The boys then sat down with Hoseok.

"I didn't know about you and Tae" Hoseok commented. Jimin looked up.

"Well, it was a one time thing" Jimin weakly smiled and ate his salad.

"If it helps, i can tell people that it was my picture, or atleast tell Taehyung" Hoseok suggested in hopes of helping.

"I said it was fine didn't I?" Jimin sighed.

"Don't fight again" Jungkook said.

"Stay out of it Jungkook" Jimin said.

"Calm down Jimin" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Okey, let's not fight now" Hoseok said. "Let's just eat our food"

"Are you guys going out this weekend?" Jimin asked.

"I was gonna play minecraft-"

"You're so lame Jungkook" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I was just gonna stay home" Hoseok answered.

"You gotta come to this party! Yoongi is hosting!" Jimin lighted up.

"Why are you so obsessed with Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"Because he is my friend?" Jimin said.

"I'm just saying.."

"What?"

"Maybe Taehyung broke up with you because you're sucking up to Yoongi all the time?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok said. "It's not anyone's buisness but Jimin's and Taehyungs okay?"

"But Yoongi is my brother and he told me-"

"He is your steph brother" Jimin sighed.

"Same shit" Jungkook said. "He said that you suck up to him all the time, and you did it to make Taehyung jealous, maybe it went to far?"