9

Little bitty bout Jimin's life but it's for the story so yeh

"There was a car crash last night at high town, two teen boys were driving the car when a truck came out of nowhere. It was said that the boy who drove had high speed, they are both taken to the hospital"

*shows picture of the ruined car on tv"

Jimin knew that car. He was in that car last night. He picked up his phone and dialed Hoseok's number which went to voice mail. He started pacing and also tried calling Hoseok's mom and his own mom.

They didn't answer either. He tried calling Namjoon or Jin aswell. His last option was Taehyung or Jungkook, but again, Jungkook lived with Yoongi.

He dialed Jungkook's number. He answered.

"Hi?"

"Jungkook, there has been a car accident"

"Ok? Why do I have to know that?"

"It's Yoongi's car. They showed it on the tv"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, do you have someone who can drive us to the hospital?"

"Uh, Taehyung?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah? You okay with that?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, Hoseok might be dead okay! Just get here!"

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at Jimin's house a couple of minutes later. Then they drove to the hospital.

Jimin had struggled trying to see Hoseok for 10 minutes but they wouldn't let him in.

They just sat in the waiting room when they found out Hoseok was still in surgery. Jimin was tapping his foot constantly making Jungkook really mad.

"Jimin could you stop?" He snapped. "It's so fucking annoying"

"You're annoying" Jimin mumbled.

"Fuck off" Jungkook stood up and left.

Jimin was still tapping his foot in hopes of getting an uptade soon. Suddenly his foot was stopped, by Taehyung grabbing his thigh. Jimin just looked at him.

"Park Jimin?" A woman called. "You're Jung Hoseok's friend?"

Jimin stood up and went over to the woman.

"Yeah?"

"He just got out of surgery and everything is well, even though he will stay in bed for a while" She smiled. "Do you want to see him?"

Jimin nodded and so he followed the lady into Hoseok's room.

He was just laying there with a lot of tubes in his body.

"Lucky he wore a seatbelt" The nurse said. "It was worse for the other guy, he sufferd a major head injury, and a injury on his back, we don't know if he'll even walk"

"But did Hoseok suffer anything?" Jimin asked.

"He might have a memory loss of what happened that day, but that might slowly come back too. We won't exatly know until he wakes up though" The nurse said.  "You want to be alone? I can give you 5 minutes?"

Jimin nodded and the nurse went out the door.  Jimin took Hoseok hand in his and sat down on the chair.

"Hoseok, please wake up and be healthy. I know that dancing helps you so we cou- No wait, there might be a chance you have to take a break from that, well ovbiously."

"Anyways, I love you so much Hoseok, you're my best friend and I want you to wake up" Jimin said as a tear fell down his face.

Beep.

Jimin looked up. That wasn't his phone. He looked at the night table and saw Hoseok's phone. He picked it up and saw a message.

"Stay away from Hoseok, Jimim, he's not yours. And also, too bad this happened to my baby boy, I was only suppose to hurt Yoongi. If you even think about showing this message or talk about this to anyone, I'll make you and Taehyung suffer.. Again.

Hoseok is so precious and deserves to be treated like a prince, you can't give him that.
So stop being around him and talk to him, be the slut you are and go to someone else"

Jimin sniffled. What the fuck was this? He layed the phone on the floor and quickly exited the room crying. He ran down that hallway and heard Taehyung yell his name, but he couldn't.

Jimin was determinted to find out who was bothering Hoseok and he was gonna find out.

oh shit waddupuptade in a couple of days again maybe hehe

oh shit waddup
uptade in a couple of days again maybe hehe

Oh, and comment what time it is where you live so that i can know what the right time should be to post new chapters :)

THANKS YOUS SOOO MUCHS FOR READING, IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS AND 700 READERS!! 💕💕

OH

MAN

HOLY

SHIIIT