14

Hoseok woke up in a cell. How the fuck did he get there? His cell wasn't even dirty. It was clean, he had a nice bed aswell. Then a cell phone on the floor called and Hoseok picked it up.

"Hoseok" he heard in the phone. He looked around and saw a camera pointing at him.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked.

"I just want you to understand why I did this" The voice said.

"You're sick! You fucking electrified my brother!" Hoseok yelled into the phone. "I don't wanna hear any bullshit from you!"

"Then there's no point speaking yet" The voice said and hung up.

"Hey! What the hell?" Hoseok yelled. The phone he had turned off so he threw it in the wall. He went to the metal door keeping him inside and started banging on it.

"Somebody help!" He yelled as he banged the door. He was yelling and hitting on the door for what felt like hours till he broke down. He sat down against the wall and sighed. This was no use. He just wanted to know if Jin, Yoongi and Jimin were okay.

Something was slipped under the metal door and it was a tray of food. It wasn't bad food either. It was Hoseok's favorite. Taco.

Hoseok tried to resist the smell of it and not eat it, but he couldn't. He hadn't eaten in what felt like days so he was super hungry. He started eating slowly. Until he had his mouth full and had eaten it all up. And he wanted more afterwards.

Hoseok stood up and went over to the bed, he layed down and found it quite comfortable. Soonly he fell asleep.

-
taehyung pov
It had been a week since Hoseok was kidnapped and they had been questioning Jimin all week. Tae was at school. Both Jin and Yoongi were at the hospital. Namjoon was also at the hospital with, since their mother wasn't allowed to leave her job.

Taehyung got a phone call and it was from Jimin.

"Hello?" Tae asked.

"Hi, it's me... The cops just let me go for today"

"Oh, do they know anything?" Taehyung asked.

"They haven't found any clues" Jimin sighed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Have Jungkook been in school?" Jimin asked.

"Uh, I haven't seen him" Taehyung said.

"I think he's lying about everything, I think he's just jealous of Hoseok and Yoongi's relationship" Jimin explained.

"Jimin" Taehyung sighed. "That's stupid, why would Jungkook do that to his brother?"

"Because he's jealous! People do stupid things when they're in love. And think about it, he hurt Jin but not Yoongi" Jimin said. "And Yoongi had to take his pills right? The stalker gave it to him!"

"I admit, you have a point, but how can you prove it?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you meet me? I want to go to Jungkook's house" Jimin asked.

"And say what?" Taehyung asked.

"Confront him of course!" Jimin almost yelled into the phone.

"Okay, calm down Jimin, i'll be there" Tahyung said and hung up the phone.

-

Hoseok woke up. This was the 7th day he was here. He hadn't talked to no one. The person that held him there had slipped a paper under the door saying updates about his loved ones.
He had been getting diffrent types of food everyday.

He wondered how Yoongi was doing. And Jimin, and Taehyung and Jin. And his mom, she must be so worried.

The phone that was still on the floor suddenly called. After one week of silence he hurried to pick it up.

"Ready to hear my explanation?" The voice asked.

"Fuck no bastard!" Hoseok said.

"Okay then" the voice said and hung up the phone.

Oh well, should i write Hoseok actually bonding with him? Or?