15

Jimin and Taehyung had arrived outside Jungkook's house and Jimin were fast to run up and ring the door bell.

"No ones answering" Jimin sighed.

"Maybe because their son is at the hospital and they are there with him?" Taehyung said as he walked up the porch.

"No, I checked, Yoongi's mom is the only person on his visiting list" Jimin said.

"How do you know that?" Taehyung asked.

"I went to check on Yoongi, then I saw it" Jimin shrugged while he kept ringing the doorbell.

"Why did you check on him?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you jealous?" Jimin asked looking at him.

"No Jimin, I thought only his family could visit him" Taehyung sighed.

"I told the nurse about being Hoseok's friend, and the sad story of Hoseok and Yoongi's love life, and I told her Hoseok would want me to check on him, so she let me in" Jimin shrugged. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So you checked on him only so you could see if Jungkook was there?" Taehyung asked.

"No! I don't like Yoongi, but Hoseok would want me to do that so that's why I did that" Jimin snapped.

"Would you stop raping the doorbell Jimin? No one's home" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe we should break in" Jimin suggested.

"No Jimin, that's a stupid and bad idea" Taehyung sighed. Then Jimin tried opening the door and it went straight up. He looked at Taehyung with a shocking face.

"I did not do that!" He said. "Let's go inside!"

"No Jim-"

Then Jimin disappered into the house and it would look weird if he just stood there, so he followed.

-
Yoongi Pov

"Yoongi?" I heard the voice of my mother calling my name.

"M-mom?" I asked when I slowly opened my eyes. I saw my mother and a lot of doctors standing besides her.

"Seems like you don't need your pills anymore honey, they say your body and brain has improved this week." She smiled.

"Does it mean i'm not stupid anymore?" I asked.

"Ofcourse you're not stupid!" She said and took my hand.

"W-where's Hoseok?" I asked.

"He is fine honey, let's talk about that later, and let's just focus on you being healthy" she smiled, I nodded in agreement.

After I had eaten and talked to the doctors and my mom, we agreed I could go home in two days. Later that day Jungkook came to visit me.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been able too visit you Yoongi. I've had so much school to catch up on" he said.

"Yes ofcourse" I said. "It's fine, I was asleep so I wouldn't care" i laughed.

"Yoongi I need to tell you something" Jungkook said.

"Okay? Is it serious?" I asked.

"Well yes... Umh...I'm sorta. I sort of like Hoseok" Jungkook said.

"Who dosen't like Hoseok?" I laughed. Jungkook looked down.

"That's not what I meant" He mumbled.

"So it bothers you that i'm with him? Well, sort off?" I asked.

"Uh... yeah.." Jungkook sighed. "I-I just wanted you to know, cause like... I respect it, it's just hard to see you guys together.. I didn't even know I liked boys"

"Look Jungkook, it's fine. As long as we don't let it ruin our brotherhood, it's totally fine" I smiled. He sat up a bit and hugged me.

"There's s-something else" He said and sat back down. "I didn't know you'd get hurt, I was just angry"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook took a deep breath.

"T-that day you and H-hoseok where in the car accident.. I-I was asked to put a tracker on your car" Jungkook dried a tear from his cheek. "I just though he wanted to keep track on you and Hoseok. He told me it was going to be a prank"

Jungkook was practically crying his eyes out at this point.

"Who told you to do this Jungkook?" Yoongi asked with a worry.

THIS IS A GYD CLIFFHANGER