damn its cold

YOUR P.O.V

You're awoken by the sound of your alarm clock, your hand reaching over and randomly slapping your nightstand until you hit the clock and it tumbles to the ground with a soft thud.

You groan, flopping out of bed and shuffling to the bathroom. The house was hot, your parents having cold blood like reptiles.
You squint once you turn on the bathroom lights and look death right in the eye.

You was looking beat hunny, eye purses and all. You groan again, tossing water onto your face with a nice cold splash. Suddenly you were ripped back to reality and the fact that you had to go to school.

You step into the shower, letting warm water surround your body and a smile spread across your face as you drifted off into humid shower air like a trance.

[Time skip to school brought to you but my left nut]

Slowly you approached Harry Herpson Highschool, a notebook clutched in one hand close to your chest. You just moved here recently so this was your first day, which made you awfully nervous.

You were a tad bit late which made everything worse, you rushed inside and hurried to your first class, you'd taken a tour of the school a week prier.

Everyone stared at you, raising eyebrows and whispering. The teacher cleared his through before scanning you up and down and then raising an eyebrow. "Oh yeah everyone! This is our new student I was talking about" he calls out to the class, then turns to you. "Everyone already picked their seats so you can sit back there beside morty, morty raise your hand so uhhh..what's your name?" The teacher asks
"Oh it's (Y/N)" you respond quietly
"'Morty raise your hand so (Y/N) knows who you are"

A small boy in a yellow t-shirt and blue jeans raised a small arm, waving it shyly without looking up. You nod and head back toward there. The class seemed to be mixed grades, lower class and higher. You're in grade 11.

"H-hi (Y/N), I'm m-morty.." morty said shyly introducing himself properly. "W-welcome to Herpson..." he said, ending his sentence in an awkward chuckle.

"Thanks morty! Means a lot to feel welcome" you say with a smile on your face, it felt nice to feel welcome at a new school with new people, getting good looks.

You don't even lie to yourself, your pretty cute (except for in the morning when death has gently caressed you with his right toenail). You've never been an ugly girl and had a lot people swoon over you in the past.

He blushes at your response and looks back at the board. Soon class officially starts.

[Time skip to lunch time brought to you by my deafening anxiety]

As you walked through the lunch line you discovered something utterly amazing! ICE CREAM! they sold your favorite ice cream here, at lunch, for like a dollar! You only had a dollar so instead of actual food you shoot for the ice cream, watching them carefully place two scoops on a cone.

You take your new beloved in your hands, basking in its presence as you slowly walked away from the line. Then you saw morty, scurrying toward you with a smile.
Did he want some of your sweet sweet lick lick cream? No way josè! Not today!
You hold your ice cream above your head and give him a small smile.
"Heyyyy morty!"

Suddenly a green orb type thing appeared in front of you, a tall man stepping out and making a weird uncomfortable noise.
At that moment you felt your ice cream slip out of your hands, and watched in slow mo as it tumbled to the ground sadly, a nose mark implanted in it.

"Dammit, so f-fuckin' cold" a older males voice rang out, a rustic tone to it. Your eyes bolted up in anger. Howww dare he!
"Excuse me?!" You exclaim, pointing to the ice cream.
"What the hell is wrong with you! I demand you buy me another one!" You yell like a stubborn spoiled rich kid.

The man looked at you, his hair was wild and blue, his eyes tired and emotionless. His eyes went from you to morty and back as he wiped the ice cream off of his nose. "M-morty is this your friend?" He asked and gave you a look.
Morty nodded "s-she's n-new.." he mumbled.
"T-this is r-rick..m-my grandpa..he's a s-scientist.." Morty explained, looking down.

"Well mr.scientist, I suggest you buy me a new ice cream!" You pout, placing your hands on ur hips. He raises an eyebrow, leaning down and wiping up some ice cream. He smeared it on your forehead without expression, then smiled. "L-let's go morty, we've got stuff to do" he said, grabbing mortys hand and pulling him into the green thing. Then it and them disappeared.

You folded your arms and sighed, confusion coming to your mind as you take in all that happened. You couldn't wrap your mind around anything besides the ice cream on your forehead. And damn it's cold.

_____________________________
This is my first story, tell me if you want to continue, critique etc. thank you!
//Author M