Pretzels

MORTYS P.O.V

I was a bit confused at first when rick had told me that we would be staying at (Y/N)'s tonight. My heart was immediately racing against my chest. I was excited ? No no I was definitely nervous. So nervous I could feel my organs shutting down.

"R-rick, are you sure this I-is okay? I mean...I-I'm glad you two made up and all...but I'm so nervous I t-think I'm gonna shit myself..." I mumble softly. We were walking to (Y/N)'s house instead of using a portal or using the ship.

Summer was behind me, on her phone. She was carrying what looked like a small pink blanket and her charging cord.

"Shut up m-morty.." Rick mumbled "don't make a bigger fool out of yourself." He looked somewhat out of place. His cheeks were flushed and his voice was lower than usual.

Some time had passed before we finally got to (Y/N)'s house, rick knocking a few times.

"Why didn't you just like...portal in?" Summer asked, her eyes were off her phone (for once) and focused on rick. Her brows we furrowed and she looked somewhat angry.

"Listen rick, I dunno what's going on but your freaking me out. And if you and that new chick are fucking then I'm going to straight up kill my-" summer began.

The door then opened to a smirking (Y/N). "Heyyyy! Welcome to my humble abode" she was smiling wide, with her hands on her hips like a super hero. She moved aside to let us in, summer first then me then rick Who gave (Y/N) a tight hug before closing the door behind him.

"So what's the deal?" Rick asked as he started taking off his lab coat. This was a first, I've never seen him just take off his coat like that. He hadn't really taken it off at home ever. I raised an eyebrow as I watched. "What's the deal for the day?" Rick asked, smiling wide. The atmosphere was different...homey..

"H-hey rick, can we talk?.." I mumble, tugging at the bottom of my yellow t-shirt. I was uncomfortable with him acting this way, it was almost as if he was replaced with someone new which made me nervous.

Rick glared at me, throwing his lab coat onto the oddly shaped wooden coat rack that sat next to the front door.He grumbled, "yeah morty? Hey, how about you go find somewhere in the house you wanna sleep?" He stuck his hands in his jeans obviously wanting to get rid of me.

I frown, looking at (Y/N), then rick, then her again and sigh. After a while of awkward silence I walk away.

RICKS P.O.V

I look at (y/n) and give her an awkward smile as she watched morty walk away.
"Uhm, I'm thinking movies and snacks or something..anything really" she laughs nervously.
"I really didn't think this through hard enough" she mumbled as she rubbed the nape of her neck.

"No worries, really..we can just hangout for the time being" I said in a confident voice. The walls were painted this dark ebony color, soothing and soft.
Just like (Y/N)...

"Hey! How about we play this super Weird board game I found in the basement!" (Y/N) blurted out, smiling wide and looking up at me.

I raise my eyebrows...well...eyebrow at her and smile. "A-alright, what kind is it? I don't want morty having some dumb-" I didn't want to finish my sentence like an asshole. "I-i don't want to freak him out is all"
She shakes her head "don't worry bout' it my guy it's super chill. It's basically like a truth or dare type of thing" she smiles a great big smile.

Dammit my heart exploded.

"Don't those usually get kinda freaky?" I asked, tugging at the collar of my shirt.
"Oh shoot you're right..well maybe we sho-"
She's almost done talking when summer came up to both of us
"I'm going to my friends and I'm dropping morty off at this chick Jessica's house, you guys can get it on without us." She groaned whilst waving her phone in the air.

Behind her waddled a tomato faced morty who quickly made his way to the door no explanations.

Within a few minutes they were gone, and I was left standing beside a slightly dissappointed (Y/N). "Hey, we can have fun, together." I clear my throat then process. "Well not..you know..well actually.. if you want I'm just saying I don't.." I stumble over words not sure if I should finish the sentence or avoid any way of speaking like a perv. 

(Y/N) laughs, tucking a strand of her (H/C) hair behind her cute little..ehem...small ear. "lets not get too far ahead of ourselves okay?" she smiled. 

shit...

YOUR P.O.V

Well hot diggity damn that didn't go as planned. 

Now its you, rick, and a fUcK ton of pretzels in the kitchen that you spent way too much money on. And as much as your brain was doing the whip n dab on sex island, Rick said the other day things were moving too fast. 

so what now? 

"pretzels..expensive.." you mumble, then mentally slap yourself in the face. pReTzElSeXpenZiVe lord have mercy on your soul. "Yeah they are pretty uh..out there..that whole 99 cents really just..puts a dent in ye ole' bank account" rick laughs uncomfortably in response. 

you have reached the point of no return, you will never reach boner town, you are taking a u-turn straight back to forever-alone-village where you will disappoint your family for never carrying out the bloodline. You'll have to explain to your parents why over-salted-hard-dough-sticks ruined your chances of getting the D. 

"You look beautiful today (Y/N)" Rick says, breaking the silence and your train of thought. 

looks like we're going back to peenopolis and making a stop at love-lake-city.