Hungry

RICKS P.O.V

it was true, (Y/N) did look beautiful. in a tired mother kind of way. she moved in slow motion, her lips soft and dying to be..well...kissed. i wanted nothing more in this moment right now than to just smash my lips against hers. we're alone after all, there's nothing keeping us back besides awkward tension and my gotdam PTSD.

"i" i began to speak, but stopped. i was unsure of the words that would come out, my brain going 100 mph. kiss her rick kiss her. my brain literally screams at me. i cant take it i have to do it, i have to kiss her, to taste her..to feel her.

i grab (Y/N) by her hips, her startled expression does nothing for the sexual tension hiding behind her eyes and lips. my hands grip firm, im not letting go. im not backing out. its all or nothing. im going against everything i told myself, im going against everything i told her. I've made a promise if she refuses my touch right here right now, ill back off till shes ready. but until them, my lips crave hers, her luscious plump lips. my body craves hers, craves to be covered in her juices, craves to be pressed against hers in a sweaty ball of gross human passion.

i can feel her stall for a second, maybe less before she gives in, my lips practically slamming against hers. her hands slide up my sides, gripping my shirt. i cant help it, i grip onto her harder, tighter, i let out a low grumble. i wanted to be in her. do i just say fuck it and fuck right here in the hallway or should i go to the living room?? My gotdamn mind is racing. Fuck am I hyperventilating? I huff, pulling away to take a breath before merging our bodies back into one.

I let my hands slide down her body, gripping at her ass. I grip hard, I grip hungrily. I need her, more than anything. Swiftly I pick her up and practically slam her against the wall. Nothing could fuel me more than the soft pleasure filled whimper she lets out as I place my lips against her neck. Fuck.

YOUR P.O.V

Everything was happening so fast, it was a blur but a blur you didn't know you needed. His lips graced across your skin, leaving submissive marks all along your collar bone and chest. You wrap your legs around him tightly, your hands fumbling over any part of him you could touch.

You found your fingers tugging at his shirt, begging to feel his skin against yours. "Rick~" you huff, your voice practically echoing off the walls. You're bodies are hot, and you can feel his strong hands pulling you against him harder. His dick rubs against you, causing your body to shiver. "Rick~" you whimper softly.

[time skip ;)]

It's happening and it's happening fast. Before you could even comprehend it you're clothes were off and strewn across the floor. Ricks lips kissing down your soft skin. Your heart is racing, god is there anything more arousing than his lips against your skin, his tongue trailing up your stomach and back down. You shiver, placing a finger in your mouth.

Shit..I'm a virgin..I don't know what the hell im doing, Jesus what if he wants me to suck his-. Your thoughts are cut off my the pleasure of ricks tongue trailing along your pussy. you whimper, closing your legs a bit.

His hands grip your thighs, spreading them apart so he has more room to do everything just right. Soon you feel his fingers gracing your hole, slowly sliding two inside of you and pressing against all the right places. "Rick~" you murmur. Jesus I can't even get normal words out. You think to yourself, closing your eyes as he lets out a growl.

"Say my name." He growls, moving his fingers inside of you faster and harder, his tongue moving magically against you. At this your legs start to shake and you can hardly breath like a normal person. "R-Rick~" you moan out softly.

Suddenly he's sat up, staring down at you with his dick in his hand, it was surprisingly big. He licks his lips and gives you a smirk. "Are you ready?".