An odd feeling

YOUR P.O,V

All day the only thing you could think about was the ice cream so sadly wasted, even as you laid on your bed, head hanging off of the side, arm spread wide. "Poor soul.." you whispered to yourself.

Soon you sit up, rubbing the back of your neck and stretching, you've been home for a while now, about 3 hours. Cooped up in your room with absolutely nothing to do. You decide to go to the mall. You had some money saved up from your last birthday.

You pulled on a light jacket and grabbed your wallet. Your parents didn't think it was safe to have a car at your age so you were forced to walk everywhere. You pulled your phone off the charger and said goodbye to family, engrossed in their technology.

You shove the phone in your back pocket, looking around as you walked toward the mall. Maybe I should make some friends who have cars. you mumble to yourself, sighing.

[Time skip to the mall brought to you by my lazy doggo named bull]

The mall was crowded with people, who knew people would binge shop on a Monday? You take in a deep breath and go to look around at some stores you've always liked.

You bought some undies and bras in your favorite color and some other colors too. Some shirts and jeans and one pair of shoes. A lot of family= a lot of money for ya birthday.

Slowly your shopping trip turned short and just as you were about to leave you hear a voice call out your name.

"(Y/N)! Hey!! (Y/N)!" The voice was familiar and once you turned to face who's mouth it was coming from you remembered morty.
"Hey morty, why're you at the mall?" You asked, looking far behind him to see rick and a teenage girl in a pink tank top with a jacket tied around her waste, her eyes glued to her phone.
"O-oh, m-my sister summer needed a new phone case, s-she said hers was o-out of style" morty said shyly, pointing back at the people.

Once rick and summer made their way to you you looked at rick and For a split second you and rick had made eye contact, his eyebrow raising. Your heart skipped a beat. Were you scared? No..what could this feeling be? You shake it off and place your hands on your hips, focusing on priority.

Ice cream murderer

"Hey, rick! Where's me ic-" your interrupted when rick coughs loudly, obviously fake. He runs a hand through his hair and groans. "I'm here for s-Summer, not for you brat. C-c'com summer, lets go find t-that case" he mumbles, grabbing summers arm and pulling her slightly.

Summer follows, glancing up and giving you a small smile before looking back at her phone. Morty rubs the back of his neck nervously, laughing softly. "R-ricks in sort of a bad mood...I-I'm sure I-if you and him actually t-talk you'll end up f-fine in the end.." he says, looking over to the two figures.
"W-well I should go...I-I'll ask rick to talk to you nicely when we get home o-okay?" He says softly

You nod in agreement and mention your ice cream before he took off.

[Skip skip home homie home yw]

You look over to your family for any sort of greeting, your dad raises a hand and signals a hello. You smile softly. That summer girl would fit perfectly here, electronics 24/7!

You trudge upstairs, throwing your bags on your bed and sighing. Your arms having marks all over. You groan, pushing the bags off your bed and flopping down. "Ugh..what the hell is up with that rick dude" you roll over and look out the window, recalling the feeling you had when you two made eye contact.

You ponder the thought forever, soon falling asleep.