Chapter 1: It's Him

Mangle's P.O.V.
'It's him! William Affton. I don't want him to hurt my family again.' I thoughy.
" Well, well. We meet again Mangle." William says. "You guys may think that my name is William but it's not. My name is Purple guy." He continued. Foxy wraped his arms tighter around me so I don't get hurt anymore from that man. Purple guy looks at us kind of pizzeled, then he gets it.
"Being protective for Mangle, yay Foxy?" He asks. Foxy just growls at him. I try to stay close to Foxy as I can. Then Purple guy shacks his head.
"All right, enough dilly dalling. NOW!" He shouted.
Then there was smoke comeing in the building. We all start couching and Foxy kept his arms around me. We all collapse on the floor from the smoke and I feel hands pulling me. I looked up and it was one of Purple guys henchmen getting me. I kick him and he falls. Foxy pulls me towards him and I stay close to him. Then I see everyone going in front of me and Foxy. They were helping protect me. Soon the smoke cleared and Purple guy and his henchmen were gone. We all look at eachother. Foxy keeps me in his arms and I burey my face in his chest. I then feel him brushing my hair with his hand.

Thx for reading the first chapter of my second book. If you haven't read the book, please go read it then read this book. Don't forget to vote and commet. Thx