Chapter 6: The Double Date

Foxy's P.O.V.
As I hug Mangle close to me, I just can't wait to get married with her. I pick up Mangle with her legs around my waist and she squels. I smile at her  and she smiles back. She wraps her arms around my neck and I kiss her. She kisses me back. I soon start walking back to the door not braking the kiss. We reach the door and we brake the kiss. I open the door and start walking to pirates cove. I open the cirtains and lay Mangle on the bed. I hover over her and she wraps her arms around my neck and I smile at her as I wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles back and I kiss her. She kisses back with the same force. She tangels her fingers in my hair as I take my hand to the end of her shirt and slowly lift it up. I then start to kiss her jaw and a soft moan escapes her lips. I lift up my head and look into her eyes. She looks into mine and I can tell that she is getting tired. I put my forhead on hers and say, "Lets go to sleep, baby."
"Okay." She replies. I lay next to her and she lays her head on my chest and slowly drifts to sleep. I smile down at her and give her a quick kiss on the top of her head and I slowly drift to sleep.
The next day
When I wake up, I see Mangle still sleeping. I smile down at her and kiss the top of her head. I see a small smile forming on her face as she sleeps. I slowly get out of bed without waking her and I walk out of Pirates cove.
When I walk out, I see Bonnie walking towards me.
"Hay Bonnie, whats going on?" I ask him as he approaches me.
"Hey Foxy, I have a question for you." "Okay, what is it?"
"Well, Chi and I heard that you and Mangle are engaged and we're proud for you two and this idea came into my head. I thought you, Mangle, Chi, and I would go on a double date. Does that sound okay?" Bonnie explains about his plan.
"I like that idea. I'll have to ask Mangle when she wakes up to see what she says." I tell Bonnie.
"Okay, once you ask her, come tell me." "I will pal. Thanks." I thank Bonnie as I walk back into Pirates cove. I see Mangle still peacfully sleeping. I smile at her and walk towrads her. I move her hair out of the way of her face and I kiss her cheek. I see her smile in her sleep and she slowly flutter her eyes open and looks at me.
"Morning, beautiful." I say to her.
"Morning." She says as she puts her hand on my cheek.
"Bonnie asked us a question" I tell Mangle.
"And what question is that?" She asks as she sits up on the bed and I sit next to her.
"Well, Bonnie wants to know if you, me, and Chi would like to go on a double date." I tell her as I put my arm around her.
"I like that idea. Lets do it." She sys with a smile. I smile back.
"Lets go tell them." I say as I get off the and offer my hand to Mangle. She takes my hand and we both walk out of Pirates cove and we both look for Bonnie and Chi. We soon find them by the stage. We walk towards them and we see Chi smiling.
Mangle's P.O.V.
As Foxy and I walk towards Bonnie and Chi, Chi has a smile on her face. She stands up and jumps on me giving me a hug. As she does that, mine and Foxy's hands release and the air inside of me escape. Chi lets go of me and she looks at my left hand that has my ring.

She examins it and is in aww

"This is really pretty Mangle." She says as she keeps examining it.
"Thanks." I say. Bonnie then stands up and goes to Foxy.
"You did good Foxy. So, you guys made up your mind?" Chi and I look at Bonnie and I say, "Yeah, we think it's a good idea." I say with a smile. Bonnie smiles and Chi jumps up and down with a big smile on her face.
"Well then, lets get ready." Once Foxy said that, Chi pulls me upstairs to her room. We went to her closet to find an outfit to wear.

                          Chi's outfit

                          Chi's outfit

                      Mangle's outfitWe soon found our outfits and we got dressed

                      Mangle's outfit
We soon found our outfits and we got dressed. When we finished, we went down stairs and we saw Foxy and Bonnie at the door waiting for us.
"Ready girls?" Bonnie asks.
"Ready." Both me and Chi say. Once we stand in front of them, Foxy looks up and down at me.
"You look beautiful, Mangle." Foxy said to me with a smile. I blush a bit and smile. "Thanks." I said.
"Come on guys. Lets get this show on the rode." Bonnie says as he has a arm around Chi and pulls her outside. Foxy and I follow them. There was a car parked ouside the door and Bonnie went to the drivers side as Chi went to the passenger. Foxy and I climb in the back and Bonnie starts the engine and starts driving.
We soon parked by a lake and Bonnie put the car on park and turns off the car. I look out the window and the lake was shining from the sun beaming down on it.
Bonnie and Chi get out of the car and Foxy and I get out. Once I step out, I am in just aww of the view of the little picnic that is set up.
"What do you guys think?" Bonnie asks taking me out of the beautiful view.
"It's beautiful." I respond with a smile.
"Yes, it is." Foxy says looking down at me with a smirk on his face. I blush a bit and Bonnie and Chi starts walking down to the picnic area as Foxy and I follow. We sit down on the blanket and Foxy wraps his arms around my waist and Bonnie does the same to Chi.
We eat lunch and it was BLT's and they were amazing. Right now, we're discussing about mine and Foxies wedding. I have also asked Chi is she would like to be my matride of honor. She squels and said yes.
Right now, we're getting packed. We walk to the car and out of no where, abounch of guys comes right at us. Some look familier to me. They circle around us and I hold on to Foxies arm. Then, the men make a hole and my eyes widen when I see who it is.
Foxies P.O.V
Mangle stands behind me holding on to my arm and we see the men making a hole and I glare at who was coming through. I keep my arms around Mangle protectively and do a low growl.
"Well well. This is a nice sight, am I right?" It was no other than Purple guy. He looks at me and then Mangle. I keep her behind me and I can feel her shacking.
"You can go to hell, you bastered. Stay away from my family." I growl at Purple guy.
"You see, I can't do that. I have this one thing to do and I tend to do right. Now!!" He yells and I hear Bonnie and Chi scream as the men grab them and for some reason, they stop screaming and they go to sleep. I look back at Purple guy and at that moment, I feel something hit my neck and I start to get wozzy.
Mangle's P.O.V.
As Foxy looks at Purple, I see something hit his neck and he falls to the ground.
"Foxy!" I scream and kneel down at him making sure he's okay. He's still breathing and I take the dart out of his neck and throw it away. I then look up at Purple guy.
"What did you do?" I say as tears start to sting my eyes.
"Oh nothing. He just got hit be a sleep dart. He'll be okay. Get her." He says looking at one of his men and from behind me, I feel someone grabbing me. I try to escape his grasp but no us. He puts me in a back of a van and I look through the window to see the guys throwing Bonnie and Chi on the ground next to Foxy. Then the van starts to move. I bang on the door, trying to escape. But no us. I sit down and start to cry.
'Foxy, come save me. Please. I love you.' I think and start to sob in my hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my word. This chapter took me a long time to write. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
What do you think will happen to Mangle? Comment to answer and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading.
~aliaoxy