Chapter 10: The Plan To Strick Back

Foxies P.O.V.
I look at the clock at my nightstand and the clock displays 5:45 p.m. I still have my arms around Mangle, being careful of her cut on her arm. I then see Mangle flutter her eyes open. I smile at her as she looks up at me. She smiles back and I strock her cheek. She begins to sit up next to me and I lean in to kiss her. As I do that, we both hear Freddy outside the curtains, "Hey guys, we all need to talk out here. So please be out here." "We'll be out there in a bit." I yell out.
I look down at Mangle and she puts her hand on my cheek. I smile and place my hand on hers and kiss her. She kisses back as I lift her off the bed and both of us are on the floor. We brake the kiss and look into each others eyes and hold hand-in-hand as we both walk out of Pirates cove.
As we walk out, we see everyone at one of the long tables. We walk over and join them.
As we go to the table, I see a map layed out. "So what's going on?" I ask. "We are trying to figure out a plan to strick Purple guy and we all know that you wanna kill him yourself Foxy, and we agree for you do that, but before you do kill him, we get information out of him." Freddy explains.
"Like learn more why he killed my parents and how I couldn't remember anything about them?" Mangle asks.
"Exactly. So we all know about his warehouse and all, but he may have moved. So we're gonna find his hideout again, and he's gonna get what he deserves once and for all." We all nod at Freddy in agreement.
We all go over a plan that we may think will work. If we see any of Purple guys men around the town, we'll follow them and mark where they're at. Then, we can plan an attack on them and take Purple guy in.
But also at the same time, Mangle and I have a wedding to plan for. Soon, the meeting was over and everyone went back to what they were doing. "Hey Mangle, go right ahead to Pirates cove, I'll be there in a minute." I say to her. "Okay." She smiles and me and I smile back as she walks into Pirates cove. As I Bonnie walking away, I call his name, "Bonnie. Can I talk to you for a minute, please?" Bonnie turns around and walks towards me.
"Sure, what's up?" He asks.
"Well, you know that Mangle and I are getting married and I have a question for you. Would you be my best man?" I ask Bonnie as I see a smile go his face.
"I would love to Foxy. You're my best friend, anything for you pal." He says as he hugs me. I hug him back we go back to our women. I walk into Pirates cove and see Mangle laying on the bed. I lay next to her and see she's fight to shut her eyes. I pull her into my arms as sge lays her head on my chest and slowly goes to sleep. I then start to think what the future will bring us.

To be continued....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys, the last chapter has finally come. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book.
Book three, Foxy x Mangle: Stay Away From Her will come out maybe mid December or January. Maybe even earlier than that, idk yet. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thx.
~aliaoxy