Hypothermia? How Nice.

/Sans's pov./

I sigh and head to the bathroom getting a towel and a couple washcloths I run hot water over the cloths and some on the towel I walk back to the girl I set the towel down and fold one of the cloths laying it over her head I then take off her boots laying the damp towel over her cold feet. I walk upstairs and to my room I grab a extra blanket and head back down stairs. I take my jacket off her and pull the blanket over the human making sure she's completely covered. I look at her and nod slightly at my work pulling my jacket back on before kneeling next to her I pick up her hand and rub my boney thumb over her knuckles. She's still cold but she's getting better. Why was she out there? I look at her dark almost black hair I think see something on her neck so I move it away slightly to show a scar running down the side of her neck. Where'd that come from? I shake my head and pick up the other cloth and gently press it to her hand trying to warm it up. Her skin is still a blueish/grey but seems to be regaining color I was about to remove the glove on her left hand when I feel her shift.

/Ryker's pov./

I woke on something soft and warm I shift a bit but feel something touching my hand my eyes snap open and I look over to see a skeleton trying to remove my glove I pull my hand away and sit up taking a cloth off my head. "Ummm who are you?" I ask he looks at me. "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." Sans says I look at him he's a skeleton in a blue jacket with white fur on the hood, a white sweater underneath, black shorts with a white stripe running down both legs and white slippers. His eyes are just sockets with white pupils. "Why am I here? Where am I?" I ask he stands looking down at me. "Your in Snowdin and why your here is you got hypothermia and collapsed, so I brought you here." He explains I raise a brow. "Snowdin? What is that?" I ask. "Snowdin is a town down here in the Underground." He says. "Oh." I say I try to stand up but my legs are weak. Sans grabs my arms to keep me up. "You probably shouldn't be walking doll." He says. "Don't call me doll." I say he chuckles. "Alright fine, what's your name?" He asks. "Ryker." I answer. "Nice to meet you Ryker, now you might want to sit back down." He says. "Why? I'll be fine." I say trying to get away from him I get away and try to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "Don't be a bone-head." He says I turn my head to look at him and shake my head. "Seriously? A punny skeleton?" I ask he chuckles. "Yeah, come on." He says pulling me back to the couch. "Let me go ya idoit! I don't need help, you stupid bag of bones!" I yell trying to fight away he laughs a bit pulling me to the couch. "Sticks and stones may break my bones." He says I growl and cross my arms as he pushes me back on on the couch. "What? I thought that would tickle your funny bone." He jokes I shake my head with a slight smile on my face. "What's this you actually smiling?" He asks I look at him. "Bonehead." "Dollface." I growl at him about to talk back until the door opens I shiver as the cold breeze comes in the door I pull the blanket on me making Sans laugh a bit. The door closes and I look over to find a taller skeleton in a white chest plate with gold trim, orange-red gloves with gold trim, blue briefs with a golden belt, and knee-high, orange-red boots and a cape. "BROTHER WHAT IS THAT?" He asks referring to me. "Oh this is Ryker, she's a human." Sans answers. "WHAT!? WHERE DID YOU FIND A HUMAN?!" The tall skeleton asks. "By the lap, funny what you can find near it." Sans says. "I MUST CONTACT UNDYNE ABOUT THIS, I WILL FINALLY GET IN THE ROYAL GUARD!" The skeleton says. "Well, she's not well right now so why don't we wait a bit." Sans says. "WHY?" The skeleton asks. "Well, they don't really need a human, so maybe let's keep her here for now. They wouldn't want a human that's not feeling snow well." Sans says snickering. "SANS!!!" The taller one yells. "Umm sorry to interrupt this but I can't really stay here I should get back to earth." I say causing the two skeletons look to me. "Yeah sure you want to but your not well yet. But if you want to walk through the snow when your not completely healed from hypothermia." Sans says I growl. "FINE, THE HUMAN CAN STAY FOR NOW." The other skeleton says. "Okay, thanks bro." Sans says. "Wait, did you not just hear what I said? I'm not staying." I say he looks at me. "Well, you'll just be killed by something else if you leave." He says I stare at him and sigh. "Fine, but not for long." I say. "Sure thing." He says. "What's your name?" I ask the tall one. "I'M THE GREAT PAPYRUS! SO YOU'LL BE STAYING?" Papyrus asks. "Yes, I suppose." I say. "ALRIGHT, I'LL BE IN THE KITCHEN." He says before walking into what I guess is the kitchen. "So, what'sup?" Sans asks I look at him in annoyance. "Nothin' much." I say he sits next to me and grabs my hand I try to pull back but he keeps a firm grip. He feels my hand. "You seem to be warming up which is good and your skin seemed to regain color." He says I look at my hand he takes my left hand and tries to take off my glove I pull my hand back. he looks at me and asks. 
"What's under that glove?"

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! Another chapter down! I hope you enjoyed this and this and the introductions! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~