So Stubborn.

/Ryker's pov./

"Under my glove? Ummm nothing." I say he looks at me suspiciously. "..... you sure doll?" He asks. "Don't call me doll. And I said it was nothing, just leave it dude." I say. "Okay whatever." He says dropping it. I sigh looking around the place. "So how long do I have to stay here?" I ask. "Well, as I said a while ago, a while." He says I sigh. I lay my head back and stare at the ceiling for a bit before I hear Papyrus in the kitchen. "What is he doing?" I ask Sans looks at me. "Cooking, probably spaghetti." He answers I nod and lean back again. After a bit Papyrus called that the food was ready. Sans stands and looks over at me. "You coming?" He asks I raise a brow. "Me?" I ask. "No, the side table. Who else?" He chuckles. I stand and follow him into the kitchen sitting down at the table. I'm on the left, Papyrus on the right, and Sans in the middle of us. Soon Papyrus places a plate of spaghetti in front of me making me confused. "You cooked for me?" I ask Papyrus looks at me. "OF COURSE! IF A GUEST IS STAYING THEY MUST EAT!" He says in his normal loud tone. I nod a bit and look down at the plate. "This is new." I mumble. Soon I notice Papyrus watching me, waiting for me to try it. I pick up a fork and take some of the spaghetti on it before trying it.
Well that was kinda awful.
I swallowed it and looked at Papyrus with a polite smile. He smiles before walking over to the counter. After he turned away Sans leans forwards a bit. "Thanks for being nice to him." He says. I smile at him. "Oh, it's fine. I'm just happy someone cooked for me." I say. Before glancing back to the plate. "So, are you gonna eat it?" I ask. "Oh, no. Give me your plate." Sans says. I nod and give him my plate. Soon he dumps the toxic spaghetti in the trash before placing the plates back where they were. Soon Papyrus walks back over to the table. "YOU ATE IT ALREADY? YOU MUST HAVE LIKE IT A LOT!" He says smiling. I look at Sans before looking to the side smiling a bit. Papyrus has one of those sweet natures I guess. Papyrus sat down and ate as Sans and I sat there I laid my head on my hand and used one finger of the other hand to trace circles on the wooden table. Soon I feel someone looking at me. I glance up and Sans glances away from me. 'Was he.... looking at me?' I think curiously. 'Why for though...' I think soon I hear Sans stand up. "Hey, bro. I'ma go take the human and show her around." He says. I look at him a bit raising an eyebrow. "What?" I ask. "ALRIGHT, BROTHER. SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT." Papyrus says. Soon I see Sans standing next to my chair. "Ya coming?" He asks staring at me. "But- I- where are we going?" I ask. He sighs a bit. "Don't worry about it, it's a surprise." He says before taking my hand, luckily my right, before pulling me up from my chair and to the living room. "Hey!" I shout pulling on my hand trying to get out of his grip, but fail. "I never said I was going anywhere with you!" I say. Sans gives me a grin as I struggle to get out of his grip, he just holds tighter.  "Hey now, calm down. I'ma take you out for some grub." He says. I stop and stare at him a bit before looking away. "... I thought I needed to stay because it was cold and I'm not healed yet." I grumble. "Why are you making excuses? So stubborn." He says as he shakes his head and pushes me back onto the couch before walking to a closet. "W-What?! I'm not making excuses! That's literally what you said!" I shout at him as he looks through the closet. "Mhm, sure." He says dismissively making me growl and cross my arms in defeat as I lean back. Soon he comes out of the closet (oooooooooh) and walks to me before dumping a coat, gloves, a scarf, and hat on top of me. I blink a few times before glaring at him. "So, you buried me in clothing..." I state. He chuckles. "Come on, hurry." He says. I sigh before moving all the stuff off me and standing up. I pick up the coat and pull it on before taking the white scarf and simply wrapping it around my neck. "Are you gonna take a year?" He asks. I look back to him with a glare. "Ya know, for a lazy sack of bones, you sure are impatient." I say. He shrugs. "Oh, well. Now hurry." He says. I sigh before pulling on the white and black winter hat and pulling on the right glove. I reached for the left one but stopped before just leaving the other one on and turning. "There, happy now?" I ask. "Yup, come on." He says. "I never said I was hungry..." I say. Soon my stomach growls making me sigh. "Yeah, whatever you say, doll." He says. I glare at him. "I told you not to call me "doll" remember?" I say. He grins before taking my hand again. "Yeah, yeah doll, I remember." He says. I sigh as I follow the skeleton guy.