Back to Ikebukuro

Listen to the media because it's lit 👌🏻

**POSSIBLE TW FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION**

*Your POV*
After I told them to tell me what was so funny, they told me, I started laughing too. Rin, Yukio, and I are taking Shizuo to the airport. We're taking Izaya later so they don't have to be on the same flight back to Ikebukuro. "Bye Shizuo!" I hugged him. "It was nice seeing you again. This is me now!" I said. I held a thumbs up at the last part. He smiled. "You didn't smile murderously..." I said astonished. "Yeah," he said. "I haven't seen that smile since I was 13!" I yelled. I could hear Rin and Yukio laughing in the background but I didn't care. He went over and said his goodbyes to the boys.

*Yukio POV*
"She may seem calm now but, watch your back. She was one of the most feared in Ikebukuro a few years ago. Everyone still fears she may come back." Shizuo whispers into my ear. He knew I was the responsible one out of the 3 of us so I guess he wanted to share that with me. I'll ask about it later.

*Rin POV*
"Take care of her buddy. She's a pretty dangerous chick. If she went back to Ikebukuro...she'd be alone again. Don't let her leave." Shizuo whispered to me. It's nice knowing he trusts me with her. I said ok and put a thumbs up.

*Your POV*
Shizuo was being secretive but I didn't care. After he was done. He had to leave. I was going to miss him yelling at Izaya but that's what the news and Internet are for. We got back in the car and go get Izaya. By the time we come back, Shizuo's flight would've already left. The same thing happened. I said bye, he talked to the boys, we said bye again and we left. When we got home, I went into my room and thought. I thought for about an hour, but then something hit me..."I have to go back to Ikebukuro"

*Rin POV*
(Y/N)! Dinners Ready!" I yelled. She didn't come down or yell back. I went to her room and her backpack was gone. I also saw a note on her desk. It read 'Rin and Yukio, I'm going back to Ikebukuro for a few days. I need to be myself again. I'll be back soon! Don't worry. Sincerely, (Y/N) (L/N)'

"YUKIO!"

*Your POV*
Ikebukuro. I love it. It's been too long. I see a vending machine flying in the air. I run to the source but first I change into my clothes. I was wearing a (F/C) tank top and black ripped jeans. I put my hair in a high ponytail. (If you have short hair. Ignore that) and took all my makeup off. I was natural. I was acting and walking like I was the boss. I saw another vending machine in the sky. So I ran. My shoes were pretty worn out so it was fine. I saw the 2 boys that had just left True Cross. "Well, Well, Well, back at it again. As always" I say. 

Everyone clears away from me. I have a very visible smirk on my face. "(Y/N)?!" Shizuo yelled. "Yeah. That's me. I'm back losers!" I yelled. "I thought we told you to stay at True Cross!" Shizuo continued to argue with me. "You should know I don't listen!" I snap back. "I was bored playing the nice girl act at True Cross. I wanted to drop it and come back for a few days just to see what's changed" I say, trying to reason with him. He is pissed. 

"Wanna join in? While your here an all!" Izaya says cheerfully. At least he's happy to see me. "Sure. I'm gonna beat your butt Shizuo. Or should I call you" I took a dramatic pause walked up to him and stood to him. "Shizuo," I said with a smirk. He was pissed now. I had bloodlust in my eyes. Ready to fight. We all got in standing position. I hear it in the background, '(Y/N) (L/N), the most feared female is back in Ikebukuro after 3 long years. Facing of Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara'. I just smirk. They know I'm here. And ready to fight.