The Exorcism Games- Part 1

Woah! A chapter! Today's been a good day. I got an 84 on my math test. Also, check out the meme I made ⬆️ (it's at the top)

*Your POV*
My sister. She's alive! No freaking way! I'm so happy. She runs up to me and runs me over in a hug. "I can't believe you're still alive!" She yells. "Me?! I was the one who thought you were dead!" We get up and hug. Rin and Yukio looked very confused. I laughed so hard I started to cry. "Guys, this is my younger sister Sierra." (If your name is Sierra change it to Lexi and if your name is Lexi...you shouldn't have to change it lol...continue) I said with a smile. "How much younger is she?" Yukio asks. "Just a year," I say. "But, we both had different dads and the same Mom, so I'm the only demon sister," I explain. She nods. 

"Why are you here?" I ask. "Just to see what's up. I also needed to tell you about the Exorcism Games!" She exclaims. "What are the Exorcism Games?" I ask out of curiosity. "It's when each exorcist school picks a male and female to battle with other schools. Today, the tributes are being chosen, and True Cross Academy is a part of it!" She explains. "Let's go! They're airing it in 20 minutes!" She pulls Rin, Yukio, and I to true Cross to watch the choosing of tributes.

*Your POV*

Yukio has a TV pulled up and we are sitting where everyone can see the screen. "If you weren't aware, The Exorcism Games are in 3 months, which means the tributes are being picked today." The TV gets turned on and True Cross is next. "The tributes for Team True Cross are. Male- Rin Okumura. Female- (Y/n) (L/n). Next" The TV gets turned off and everyone celebrates. I can't believe I have to go to the Exorcism Games. I know it should be an honor but what if I die or...something.

"Congratulations, Okumura and (L/n)!" An unknown voice says. "Mephisto?!" I yell. Who knew he was here?! I'm an idiot if he was here the whole time.  "When did you get here Mephisto?" Yukio asks calmly. "Well, Ms. (L/n) you do look quite fidgety. Are you alright?" Mephisto asks in his usual 'I'm planning something wrong' voice. I wasn't buying it. "Yes, Mephisto, I'm fine. I'm just a bit shocked is all" I replied with a smirk. He's planning something and it's not good. It never is when Mephisto is involved.

*Mephisto POV*

She's onto me. The Exorcism Games are a great way to get BOTH Okumura and (L/n) to show their powers. It's the perfect plan. I've asked Amiamon to be one of the enemy's tributes who have to fight. He took the deal since, in return, I'm giving him 20,000 lollipops. God, that drained my bank account a lot. She's smirking. That's not a good sign. (Y/n) comes up to me. "I know you've planned something, I have no idea what it is but, I'll figure it out and you know that. You little prick." She says. "I'm not up to anything Ms. (L/n), I'm just here to celebrate you and Okumura getting picked into The Exorcism Games. That's really all I'm here for!" I defend. She wasn't buying it. "Lies! All lies! You are up to something and I will find out what it is!" She retorted. She walked out of the room. Determined to find out what I was planned. Oh sweet (Y/n), you'll never figure it out.

*Your POV*

He's up to something, something evil. I use the key to get out of the Cram School and I head to the dorm. I go into my room and sit at the desk. Looking up things to calm me down. I go downstairs and get a snack to stress eat. I get my food and drink, and I head upstairs. I put some more comfortable clothes on and I sit down at my desk. I look up and see Amiamon outside my window. "Ah!" I screamed. He laughed a bit. "Fuck off Amiamon!" I yell. (This May be Confusing- I know earlier in the book you killed Amiamon, but he didn't actually die. Mephisto saved him. That bitch dude.) "Can I come in?" He asks. "No. No, you cannot." I retort. Pssh. I'm not letting him in here.

A/n- I'm finishing this crap in teen leadership. I'm really bored lol.

 I'm really bored lol

This is Mhaily...don't ask questions :)
Morgan Out!
Total Words- 769!

Future Morgan: This was better written than a lot of the past chapters, at least my writing got better as time went on. I also changed this one a bit. Change is good in some aspects, this is one of those aspects.

Edited on- June 19, 2021 @ 8:46 pm

New word total- 822