A Fun Camping Trip

(It wasn't a very fun camping trip 😂)

*Your POV*

Yukio told us we had to go to this 'Training Camp' in the woods. I'm allergic to mosquitoes, wasps, and bees but, I didn't tell them that. I only swell up really bad. That's not too bad, right? Shima is freaking out while we talk about it in class. We aren't even on our way there yet! We leave in 2 hours! I don't know why Shima is spazzing though. "Shima! Stop spazzing it's getting annoying!" I yell. Everyone looks at me. Wait a damn minute, no one knows about my past yet. I got my laptop and searched my name on the web browser. They saw my history in Ikebukuro. Shima was frightened. Bon was confused. Rin and Yukio already knew. Shiemi also didn't care. Konokomrue was also confused. Izumo smirked and said "My girl has a sassy side! She gonna beat all your asses!" I smirked along with her. The boys were just...dumbfounded.

~Time Skip~

*Your POV*
We were at the camping spot. I was inching my leg because I got bit by a misquote as soon as we entered the woods. I didn't want to tell anyone because I thought they would overreact but it doesn't itch that bad. "Okay we're here," Yukio says. I jump up and down along with Rin. Maybe this camping trip wasn't going to be all that bad. The boys were assigned to putting up tents, the girls were making a magic circle and I was on watch for demons in a 200-mile radius. Rin was making food instead of putting up tents. I saw something weird while I was on watch. I saw someone with green hair that was in a spike. He had some sort of demon with him. I ran back to camp to warn Shura and Yukio about the person I saw.

I saw Shura first when I ran in. "Shura....I...Saw...A Guy...With a Demon...Pet. He.......might...be....dangerous" I said between breaths. "You alright there?" She asks. At this point, I was sprawled on the ground. Everyone came around and was confused. "I just ran about 168 miles. I'm tired. I had no brakes. Not even Ikebukuro is that big. That was lots of work" I concluded. I get up a do a backbend (Like Crona In Soul Eater). Everyone looks amazed. I stayed in that position for about 2 minutes. "Alright. Go kill him!" Shura yells. I smirk and run. I heard footsteps following me but I didn't care. I wanted to kill this biscuit. (Fake curse word lol) I heard someone's heavy breathe maybe 30 steps behind me. I kept going. I had some demons to kill.

*Rin POV*
After (Y/N) ran, I had to go after her. She couldn't do this alone. I remember that description of someone who took my sword once. It was Amiamon, The Earth King, He could injure her really badly. "Rin! Where are you going?!" Shura yells. "Are you going on a suicide mission?!" Bon asks. "This isn't safe Rin. She can handle herself." Yukio adds. "But.." "No buts Rin! You could get seriously injured. She lived in Ikebukuro for her entire life. She's fine!" Yukio yelled again. "Fine," I said sadly. After everyone turned around...I ran. "Rin!" Yukio yells. I was so far in. I was about 50 miles in and she was about 51.5 miles in. I needed to catch up. I can't have her get hurt. I don't care that she almost killed me the other day. I love her and nothing can change that! "(Y/N)!" I yelled. She kept running. I saw a cord. She has earbuds in! When did she get those? We turned in our phones. Oh wait...she was allowed to keep hers. She couldn't hear me yelling for her. I guess music helps her focus. (Editing Morgan: Y/N CAN'T HEAR US SHE HAS AIRPODS IN I'm sorry lmao)

*Your POV*
I was about 52 miles in and I had my earbuds and was listening to 'Don't Stop (Color On The Walls)' By Foster The People. One of my favorite bands. The music really helps me keep my focus. The song was restarting and I decided to sing along to the happy beat.

*Media*
Walk little walk
Small talk big thoughts
Gonna tell them all just what I want
That street two streets I see you and me
Count high low don't worry my eyes are closed
I'm a superman and it's my show
One shoe two gonna kick with my new shoes
I'm gonna kick until I need new shoes

Yeah, yeah, I said don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, talking to me
Stop don't stop, don't stop giving me things

These are one of those times where we're gonna have a lot of fun

I run they run everybody run run
And we're all just having fun
Sleigh ride boat ride piggyback ride
I'm gonna show them all how I can ride
One two three close your eyes and count to four
I'm gonna hide behind my bedroom door
Crayon on the wall
Color on the wall
I'll draw until I've broken every law

I said don't stop, don't stop, don't stop talking to me
Stop! Don't stop, don't stop giving me things
Stop! Don't stop, don't stop laughing about it
Stop! Don't stop don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop
Don't stop

I said don't stop, don't stop, don't stop talking to me
Stop! Don't stop, don't stop giving me things
Stop! Don't stop, don't stop laughing about it
I said it! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop talking to me
I said it! Don't stop, don't stop giving me things
I said it! Don't stop, don't stop laughing about it
I said it! Don't stop with me

When the song ended I took my earbuds out and saw the guy I saw earlier. "Hey!" I yelled. I saw someone looking at me from a distance, but I didn't care. "Oh, you found me" He emotionlessly said. Wow. He had basically no emotion in his voice. "What are you doing here? This entire part of the woods is reserved for a private training camp for the exwires of True Cross Academy. Please leave the premises immediately." I say calmly. "No I'm good," He says. "I will not hesitate to kill you if you don't leave," I say sternly. "Go ahead. Try me" He says. 

"But first, what's your name," He asks. "It's none of your business. Why do you want to know?" I ask. "Oh, big brother wanted me to look for (Y/N) (L/N). So I was wondering if you were her" He says putting another lollipop in his mouth. "What if I am (Y/N) (L/N)? What would happen to me?" I ask. "I'd be forced to kill you," he says. "You're her. I can sense it" he says again. "Your gonna have to catch me first!" I yell and run. I knew who I was messing with. Amiamon the Earth king. Anyone would know that. He was on my tail so jumped. Into a bush with thorns...I was bleeding a lot. But I came out and drew my sword. Purple flames erupted out of me. Rin! He sees me. I can see those sapphire eyes. I smirk and swing. My eyes were full of bloodlust. Amiamon runs and runs after him. Being a demon, I have excellent speed.

*Rin POV*
How is she so fast?! I run after her. "(Y/N)!" I yell. She looks back with bloodlust. Before I knew it, she was sliced in the back by Amiamon. I wish I could unseal my sword! Ugh, I hate my life. She got up in a timely manner and ran to stab him. She did it. She was laughing like a mad man. She took her sword out of Amiamon and took a tissue to wipe the blood off. (I cringed write this part. I cry so hard. Editing Morgan here: get over it past Morgan) "I know you saw that," She says with ease. Was I not supposed to? I wondered why she was so upset about me seeing her kill Amiamon. "I'm weak, I know. Stabbed in the back because I saw you." She says angered. She hands in fists. I try walking toward her but she puts a hand up. "No, you stay." She says. I stay for a minute and we both stare at each other. Then, she runs off.

"(Y/N)! COME BACK!!!"

A/N- Thanks for reading another chapter! I look through the rising #rinokumura stories and mine was in that category! Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting, It means so much to me I'm legit crying right now.
Morgan Out!
Total Words - 1466!

Future Morgan here: This was a mess of spelling and grammatical errors, why do y'all read my shit?

Edited on- June 19, 2021 @ 5:38 pm

New word total- 1463