Ogrely Joyful Proposal

SpongeBob sat head down on the wood picnic table with his hands over the back of his head. He was quietly sobbing alone among the little kids and the dogs walking and playing around him in the park. I can't believe Sandy turned me down AGAIN! The moment stinging in his mind like an angry jellyfish as he began to weep louder. But in an instant, SpongeBob recognized some thing, a smell, a kind of smelly smell, a smelly smell that smells. . . SMELLY. . . Onion juice . . . SpongeBob began to look around, all the kids abandoned there belongings and left, their cringe fidget spinners and Jake Paul merchandise lay on the grass. As green smog fills the air. "God? Is that you?" SpongeBob  said with a shaky nervous voice. "Haw haw haw" SpongeBob heard a hefty laughter echo above the onion clouds, "I'm god, and you're my prince" The voice said as SpongeBob saw a silhouette lower from beyond and touch the ground. It was Shrek. SpongeBob's emotion deprived expression became an excited buck toothed smile as Shrek stood before him. "SpongeBob" he said as he puts his hand on his shoulder, "Whats got you down?" Shrek asked with his eyebrow raised, "Wait -" SpongeBob began, "How did you know?". "I'm the all seeing eye in your world" he said with a rotten yellow, but dreamy smile. "Well. . . I got rejected by a girl I liked recently. . .". "That pathetic slut Sandy?" Shrek answered. "Yeah, Sandy, and she is NOT a slut" SpongeBob protested, "SpongeBob, she walks around in a bra everywhere she goes. . .". SpongeBob ignored Shrek's response even though he knew he was right. "I think I should look for someone else, after all, there are plenty of fish in the sea. . .". "Well then SpongeBob -" Shrek gets up from his seat next to SpongeBob, leaving a big fat ogre ass print on the wooden seat. He stands in front of SpongeBob and kneels down with one leg. Shrek reaches in his pants in his green hairy ogre anus and pulls out a small shit stained box. Shrek flips the latch of the box facing SpongeBob. SpongeBob gasped in disbelief as inside the box contains a 25 cent machine plastic ring and a stale Wheat Thin. "SpongeBob" Shrek breaks the momentary silence. "Will you be my bitch?". "SpongeBob began to cry, cry tears of joy, "YES".