Ogrly Romantic Date

Shrek waits at the restaurant, and looks out the window, It's 8:15, where is that sexy beast of a man at? Shrek began to become impatient as he began shoving another greasy nugget down his suck hole. Soon he sees SpongeBob's boat mobile pull in and crash into another car. Then he feels a small blow to his thigh as a small child was trying to beat him up, "DREAMWORKS IS DUMB, DREAMWORKS IS STOOOPID". He began to chant with every wimpy punch. "It's all ogre now you little shit!!!" He said as he picked the rambunctious kid up by the neck and began to make his way to the Burger King Play Place. When Shrek made it to the Play Place twisty slide he began bashing the helpless kid's forehead against the cheap yellow plastic. The other kids screamed and ran for their mommies as blood began to trickle down on the slide. "YOUR LIFE IS DUMB, YOUR LIFE IS STOOOPID" Shrek chanted as he slammed the kid's skull against the Burger King Sign. Shrek heard a gasp from behind him, It was SpongeBob, "I . . . wait, I can explain, It . . . It was him he said that -" "Shhhh" SpongeBob said holding his finger to Shrek's greasy lips. "It's O.K. my sweet" SpongeBob said as he took the dead body, wiped the blood of his head with a handkerchief, put sunglasses on the corpse and put him in the seat in the way back. "Someone will find out eventually. . ." SpongeBob said. "Come on my sweet angel, lets go eat" SpongeBob said as he made his way to the seat. SpongeBob took a handful of fries and began to eat. "I love your suit!" Shrek said. "Thanks!" SpongeBob said blushing, "I got it at Macy's!" SpongeBob said as he took a big bite out of a nugget. "Waiter!" Shrek began to call out. "Oh WAITER!" "Shrek this place doesn't have a waiter. . ." SpongeBob informed Shrek. "This fuckin' place I swear to god" Shrek mumbles angrily as he stands up and shifts out of his seat to the counter. "I DEMAND TO BE SERVED BY A WAITER." He says. "Uh, sir" a lady behind the cash register says,"We don't have a waiter here"." Well in that case-" Shrek runs to the Play Place, with the lady running after, he climbs up the kiddie wonderland, and manages to wriggle his fat ass inside the tube, as the lady runs up the slide Shrek hears a noise on the slide she's trying to climb up, so he squirms his greasy sweaty ogre body through the multi colored tubes towards it. He makes his way to the beginning of the slide, perfect. He pulls his pants down just as he could hear her reach the top, then he proceeded to take a big corny ogre shit down the blue slide, he could hear her scream, and tumble to make her way down. He quickly makes his way back down to find the now blue shit n' slide and the lady who was covered in liquid turd running towards the managers office crying, and at the very end, he could see a disappointed SpongeBob sitting at the table. Uh oh. . .