Ogrly Swampy House

"Shrek" SpongeBob says as he drives his boat mobile, "I don't appreciate what happened back there Shrek, your lucky you could run your ogre butt out quick enough". Shrek ignored and looked behind their boat mobile, "At least those stupid police aren't around, right" SpongeBob sighed, "Look Shrek, I can't stay mad at you forever, with your handsome rotten smile and your tsunami overflow muffin top, you're too cute". Shrek looked up at SpongeBob, and kissed him on the lips, this was SpongeBob's very first kiss. SpongeBob's world lit up as the taste of Shrek's oniony saliva met SpongeBob's tastebuds. Shrek pulled back and looked up at the road. "Maybe I can take you to my swamp tonight my precious angel"."Thad' be great" SpongeBob said getting lost at Shrek's dreamy crap brown eye color. They pull in to Shrek's little shack and drive over the mud. They both get out of the car an notice something, no, someone playing in the mud in front of Shrek's little cabin home. "I sure love muddy puddles, to bad my mommy disowned me for a toaster *oink*" Peppa hopped in the puddle once more. Shrek ran towards Peppa pig and grabbed her by the arm, "SO YOU LIKE PLAYING IN MUD PUDDLES HUH!?" Shrek screamed "Oh, Dear" Peppa said. SpongeBob watched as Shrek grabbed Poor Peppa by the back of the head and slammed her fugly face into the muddy puddle, her noodle arms flailing as Shrek holds her to the ground, her screams only let out as bubbles in the mud as she let out her final breath into the filthy water. Shrek let go and kicked the lifeless body to the side. Shrek opens the door for SpongeBob, "After you my prince". "SpongeBob blushed as he walked in to the house. Shrek lit 3 candles, the houses only light source. SpongeBob sits at the table and waits as Shrek takes a seat across from him, with the candles lit in the middle. SpongeBob takes out his pipe and begins to smoke weed, "Sweet" Shrek says as he watches. "Take a look at this!" Shrek says as he pulls back a curtain to reveal rows of growing pot, and the severed head of Peppa's brother George suspending from a chain with a hook. "It's beautiful". SpongeBob says as he wipes away tears. Shrek digs through the marijuana and pulls out a tiara that says "I LOVE DADDY" on it. "For you my love" Shrek says putting the gold tiara on the top of SpongeBob's yellow squishy rectangular head. SpongeBob smiled a white buck toothed smile once more. *BANG BANG BANG* "Police open the god damn door" SpongeBob and Shrek panicked as they scrambled to throw the pipe and extra weed into the growing room and push a bookshelf over it, SpongeBob took a piece of gum and freshened his breath. *BAM* The mossy wood door flies to the ground with three police officers behind it, they cuff Shrek as one walks towards SpongeBob. "Do you know this ogre mister?" The cop said in an intimidating voice, Shrek looked back and shook his head desperately to say "NO". "Uh. . . no sir, not at all, or hardy enough, uh we where going to have. . . Umm, coffee? Yes. Coffee together". "Oh" Said the officer, "Well. . . this ogre is wanted for murdering 2 children, suspicion of a third, possession of marijuana and other illegal drugs, and finally, prostitution. "Oh, that's so terrible" SpongeBob was trying to sound as genuine as possible to the cop. Shrek. He thought. I'm gonna bust you out, no matter how much effort it takes. I love you Shrek, I'll never give up.