Ogrly Emotional Ending

SpongeBob and Shrek sped down the road away from the jail. SpongeBob opens his magic conch shell GPS. He pulled the ring attached to the thread and asked: "How far are we from Bikini Bottom?" SpongeBob asked as Shrek stomped his ass smelling ogre socks on the gas pedal. The conch made a bleeping sound implying that it heard SpongeBob's cry for help. "Let's ask the magic conch if I give a fuck. . ." It said in a sarcastic voice. "Processing Question. . . . . No" It replied to its own question. "SpongeBob threw the conch shell over onto the side of the road where he saw it be crushed under one of the wheels of the car next to them. SpongeBob read the sign up above them. "Bikini Bottom: 33 MILES?!?" SpongeBob read. "Shrek, that's too long we can't make it that far!" SpongeBob said in a panic. "That's OK, I can just call one of my homies Shrek said as he dialed a number on his small shit covered phone.

*5 Minutes Later*

The ground begins to shake. "IS IT AN EARTHQUAKE?" SpongeBob asked. "No it's fine sugar plum, don't worry about it. . .". Then, SpongeBob sees a big circular object with fire boosters zoom towards. . . It's Egg Man! He gives Shrek his hand as Shrek grabs SpongeBob. "Wuss poppin jimbo?" He said as he flew up, and started to speed towards Bikini Bottom. "Not much, we just broke out of jail and we need to get to Bikini Bottom" Shrek explained. "Wa'd you get in for?" Robotnick asked. "Well, I have this big stash off weed, and they finally caught me. "Damn, that sucks man" Robotnick said as he put his hand on Shrek's shoulder. "We ain't gotta worry 'bout that no more, I'm gonna be your illegal uber, and their not gonna catch some guy living in the ocean, or a guy who makes genius robotics and pretty much lives in space" He said with a "matter of fact" voice. "Hold on. . . I think I SEE HIM!!!". "Who?" SpongeBob and Shrek said simultaneously. "Sonic, see! down there!" A small screen came up from the ceiling to show Sonic drunk pissing in a bush on the side of the road. "Hold on guys, quick stop, he is just too vulnerable to my attacks right now!!!" Robotnick said as he shot as Sonic with dual laser beams. "Pew pew! Pew! Pew pew pew!!!" Egg man said with every touch of the big red trigger button. The screen up top showed Sonic being blasted to bits beyond recognition. Bits of bone, flesh, blood and fur spewing and flying in all directions. "All right, fun's over, let's get y'all to Bikini Bottom!" He said as he put the flying egg-mobile into full drive hyper speed. SpongeBob could hear the air circling around the surface of the big robot, like a hurricane or storm was right outside. Soon enough they could see Bikini Bottom in the horizon, and they where almost there. SpongeBob looked at the screen that said "Down" and there where 3 police cars right under them. "Guys the POLICE!" SpongeBob said. They flew to the island at Bikini Bottom, and Egg man flew off in his egg bot, "Bye" SpongeBob said "Thanks for the lift that shit B fly" Shrek said. SpongeBob took Shrek's hand as Shrek felt the small gold 25 cent machine ring in SpongeBob's small tender hands. "You ready?" SpongeBob asked as he walks to the coastline. "Yeah, I'm ready, but I've been thinking, how come you live in water but can go above the surface of the water considering you're a sponge?" SpongeBob gasped, and then collapsed, his yellow face started turning blue as he choked and gagged, he tried to crawl to the water, but it was too far away. "S- s- Shrek". Shrek was in tears. "I- I will a-always lo- *cough* love you Shrek. . ." SpongeBobs eyes began to close. As his head leaned forward onto Shrek's chest. "Why?!? WHY!?!?! . . . WHY WAS MY LOVE TAKEN SO SOON!?!?!?" Shrek collapsed in tears as the police helicopters started closing in on the island. A green smog filled the air as a spot of light shined through centered on Shrek. "My heart only beats with yours. . ." He said as his feet ascended from the sandy ground as he was lifted into the light. "Our love is never ogre. . ."