3. Hide and seek

A/N

As promised, haha I'm uploading this a little too early since my uploading is like, every three days.  ^__^ But I think, this will be my only free time, lol Anyway, thank you mina for all of your support and comments.  I hope this chapter is to your liking. 

Without further ado, here comes... Chapter 4

I can take your problems away with a nod and a wave

Of my hand, 'cause that's just the kind of boy that I am 

The only thing I haven't done yet is die

And it's me and my plus one at the afterlife 

Crowds are won and lost and won again

But our hearts beat for the diehards

-FALL OUT BOY

HIDE AND SEEK

Lifeless, restless and all of the things that may end with "less" that best describes a newly zombified, Shinji Jinguji.

Well, to be honest, I was "sleepless" to be exact. 

For the past nineteen hours,( and still counting) I can assure you... I haven't slept peacefully.  The fact that after the hiatus yesterday (twig) It was later that night that realization came to life.

I left something, I did left something.

The blue pick, that a friend gave me, was now in a different dimension.  99% of the world's guitarists, who often losses a pick, would most likely believe me, that if a pick went missing, by all means, if a pick has been thrown accidentally, lost accidentally, well... braise yourselves; It's now on a completely different dimension; something that I cannot comprehend.

A very deep sigh, a sight that can unbelievably last unlit tomorrow, let out of my mouth.  Like something is really holding me back.

With a heavy heart, I went to school.  "I wish it's still there... I need to check the rooftop later," cheering myself, I made my way inside the classroom.

I was about to sit happily (not that happy) on my designated spot, when a hint of blue, caught my attention. 

"Just like what happened on my second day of class" Anime thick marks began to form at the side of my temples, making some of my classmates, notice me.

"Jinguji chan, are you okay?"

"................."  I just gave them one of my forced smiles, something that I always do whenever I'm not in a mood to actually, smile.

The dark aura emitting from my body is making every one in the room uneasy.  Inhaling deeply, I tried to shoo away the dark aura that has been lurking within me.

                As I finally made my way to my seat.  Without any further ado, I immediately flipped my bag; searching for that blue pick, I almost flipped everything upside down.  "fuyukai desu!"  too much anime for me.  I mentally noted.

I do not give any damn if I woke that irking ganguro or whatever.  I just need to find that pick.  I was about to continue my searching onslaught when the teacher for our first subject, which is "Physics" made his way inside the classroom.