7. Ship

“Maybe I like this roller coaster, maybe it keeps me high… diet mountain dew, baby New York city… You’re no good for me, but baby I want you.”

--Lana del Rey

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Everything happened so fast, one moment I was inside the “Men’s Comfort room”  the next thing I knew, I was being dragged, or more like, I was walking “hand-in-hand” with the least person I’d expect to be holding, my hand.

Apparently, being weird is in the topmost of my list today.  As far as I’m concern, I have just experienced the “Weirdest” and “Epic-est” yes, with the est, yet… occurrence in my life.  For my seventeen years, of existence, I have never felt this confused before.  I’m not having gender issues or anything, I’m just… fixated, stressed, high… yes of course, I am currently high because of the happenings.

Felling his grip tighten into my hand, made me raise my left brow.  “What?”  I ask nonchalantly, unaware of any “onlookers”

He didn’t even reply, suddenly… my heart started to raise, feeling his body so close to me, more like his hand, so close to me… the rush events that occurred earlier, was enough to make my poors cheeks, a little on the red side.

“—I think we should skip ice cream,”  I was so  looking forward to an ice cream.  But what made him change his descision, is none of my business.