5. Shaken by resistance

A/N: I DO NOT OWN SPIDERMAN 2! OR THE SONGS IN HERE HAHAHAAH!

ALSO, PLEASE, BEFORE READING THIS, KINDLY DOWNLOAD THESES SONGS:  “SIGNAL FIRE- BY THE POLICE, AND SHAKEN BY RESISTANCE, BY  A MINOR SWOON”

SO YEAH, HAVE AN AWESOME FRIDAY, HAHA PRAY FOR AUTHOR CHAN'S HEALTH :) 

^----^

“In a world fool of strangers, there’s one person we will meet that will sweep us off our feet.”

-xXHavocXx

SHAKEN BY RESISTANCE (Part I)

So basically, it is a weekend, and you practically know what that means… yep, the opening or rather, the launching for the upcoming collab, album of my mom and dad.  Yep, you heard me, the album launching for “Passionate Collision” A Ren Jinguuji and Haruka Nanami-Jinguji twelve track cd. It’s like, rock song meets jazzy blues. 

Heaving a deep sigh, I carefully opened my eyes…

“not yet dear,”  the make up artist said, dusting another shade of sun kissed blush in my cheeks and adding some light brown shades to my eyes.

I tried my best not to bite my lip, not wanting the lipstick to smear or something.  I might suffer the consequences later. 

Of course, even though I act like a tough guy sometimes, I’m still a girl.  And I absolutely love make ups, well, it’s not like I wear any at school. I’m still sporting my ol natural, look every day. 

But this night is different.  Even though, parties bore me to death, dressing up and styling is another thing.  Other than playing music, drinking tea, eating, sleeping and reading books… there’s nothing more relaxing for me that allowing my inner girl, to break free.

“Perfect,” hearing the sound of her voice, I carefully opened my eyelids.  The makeup artist, did a tremendous job.

“WOW” that’s all that I can say.    It’s like I’m seeing a complete different me… the girly me.  The make up artist gave my arms a soft squeeze.  “My my, have you grown Shinji,” My cheeks flushed a little at her comment.

“Thanks for the make up, Yuko chan.”  The woman just gave me a genuine smile.  “Just try not to ruin your hair, this time.” She added with a laugh. 

“Yeah right,” I nearly choked at her statement, to be honest… I always ruin the hair style she makes HA-HA, very funny.

She curtly excused herself as I took another glimpse of my girly girl image into the mirror. 

Soft mocha shades for my eye lids, made my eyes pop and look even bluer thatn usual, the brown eyeliner did the same job as well as that mascara thing.  “Gosh, I ‘ll be having a hard time removing these later.”