Chapter 16 | Phone Number Haru

(Y/N) POV

'I was once again staring out of the window because math is so boring and hard like why can't math solve its own problems? Because I can't, right now we are doing a test and I looked around seeing that Nagisa is struggling, Makoto taking his time, Rei pretty much murdering the paper with right answers and then Haru who is sleeping in his chair. Does he do any classwork? or is he like a ghost that gets away with everything, anyway I see Gou still on Question 1? I wrote on a sticky note and crumbled it up then threw it at Gou desk while the math teacher was looking at his book of math but then looked up at me. I just gave him a cold poker face while he looked back in his book right away, I hate it when teachers look at me. I looked back at Gou'

Gou: mouths it) "Thank You"

'I just gave her a thumbs up and on that note, I threw was the answer and work on how you solve it, I'm somewhat smart but math isn't my thing. it's a weakness that will kill your brain cells'

'I started to solve some of my other questions and I saw a crumpled paper on my desk, I opened it up and saw what it said, it was Haru handwriting. How do I know you may ask? I saw how he wrote his name on his test and the note looked more like his handwriting'

Haru note: Are you going to go to the swim club today?

'I answered and threw it back at him'

(Y/N) note:  yeah, why you ask?

Haru note: just wondering

(Y/N) note: give me your 7 digits 

Haru note: 7 digits?

(Y/N) note: phone number dummy 

Haru note: you should have said that in the first place 

'he wrote his number on the note and I quickly put it on my phone but the devil teacher snatched the note out of my hand'

Mr. S: passing notes during a test? detention and let's see what you wrote

'he didn't know Haru was passing notes to me and I am no snitch so Imma just play it cool'

Mr. S: who was passing notes to you 

(Y/N): no one Mr. S

Mr. S: Don't lie (Y/N)

(Y/N): sorry Mr. S but I'm no snitch 

'Haru raised his hand, what is he doing now'

Haru: sir it was me and I apologize

Mr. S: well stop passing love notes 

'the whole class started to whistle and for some odd reason I felt like someone was glaring at me from the back and that glare was full of jealousy but me being me told him'

(Y/N): smirks) sorry Mr. S but you know boys can't keep their hands off of me 

'The corner of my eye I can make out Makoto covering his mouth while struggling trying not to laugh and Nagisa completely losing it but Rei with disapproval look in his face while Gou just giggles'

Mr. S: I'll see you in detention, class dismissed

'I can't help but wonder who was glaring at me'