Chapter 18 | Her Plan

(Y/N) POV

'Haru told me that he won't be able to walk with me home because he is going to show Zoey around the school since she's new here. I felt like murdering her but I can't-do that sadly, I grabbed Haru's wrist and made him sit next to me. At least talk to me since you aren't going to walk me home, I see Zoey with an annoyed face. I know she's planning something, I won't leave school. I'll follow them without them knowing.'

ZOEY POV

'I hate her so damn much! I want to ruin her so badly! But I freaking need evidence that she's a werewolf since people will think I'm crazy. I have a plan, (Y/N) will spy on us since she pretty much like Haru like come on it's obvious. When she follows us and Haru leads me to the lockers, I will kiss him right in front of her while recording her. Sorry (Y/N) but Haru us, not your territory, he's mine!'

HARU POV 

'(Y/N) grabbed me by the wrist and made me sit next to her, I was shocked and confused at first until I see her staring at Zoey with a glint of humor in her eyes. While Zoey had an annoyed facial expression with burning fire eyes filled with hatred, do these girls know each other? Were they old friends or something?'

Haru: Hey (Y/N), are you and Zoey old friends?

(Y/N): What? no, why you ask?

Haru: Because you guys are staring at each other like you both know each other 

(Y/N): Well we don't so don't worry about it 

Haru: Ok 

Mr. S: Be quiet, you guys are in detention and I'm surprised the new girl is in detention. Didn't we send you a letter and a school uniform for you to wear also the supplies you will need?

Zoey: lies) No, I never got a letter nor a school uniform. I think you guys got the wrong address

Mr. S: nods) For the week I guess you get to wear whatever you want while we look for your address

Zoey: smiles) Ok 

'Now I wish I was new here'

(Y/N) POV

'Tch, those are all lies, I know all her tricks. She has everything just that she wants to show off all her Gucci stuff that we can't afford. What a rich snob. I bet she wants to impress Haru as well, wait! Why do I care!? I have no feelings towards him, god I hate this day!'

AN HOUR PASSES 

Mr. S: Ok kids, detention is over, try not to get detention this whole senior year if you want to graduate and have a good job

Haru: looks away)

(Y/N): nods)

Zoey: smiles) Yes Mr.S, I will try my best to be a good girl

Mr.S: (Y/N) you should be more like Zoey and not get into trouble

'This little...Ugh! She's fake Mr. S! Can't you see that you blind old man!'

(Y/N): Yea whatever, you get what you get 

Mr. S: Ok get out of my classroom 

'I stood up but when I was about to say bye to Haru, Zoey grabbed Haru's arm and dragged him away. I swear this girl is going to regret doing this to me!'

ZOEY POV

'I stood up quickly and grabbed Haru by the arm and dragged him away from (Y/N) and OMG. Her face was priceless, sorry not sorry.'

HARU POV 

'All I know is that (Y/N) tried to tell me something until Zoey grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the classroom. Does she want to know the school that badly?'

Haru: where do you want to begin first?

Zoey: I heard you guys are in a swim club 

Haru: oh yeah, me, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and (Y/N) are in it 

Zoey: Do you have room for one more?

Haru: I don't know. You have to ask Gou. She's our leader pretty much 

Zoey: Oh ok, can we go see her?

Haru: Yeah 

3RD POV

They walked where the swimming pool is but (Y/N) was following them Zoey knew because she saw a piece of her hair at the end of the hallway. Once they reached the pool, Zoey thought of something. 

Zoey: Haru, where is the girl's locker room?

Haru: right over there

He walked in front of the girl's locker room door 

Zoey: Can you come inside with me, I don't know where they keep the swimsuits and I'm a little scared go in alone

(Y/N) was watching and deep down inside her, she was fierce with Zoey 

Haru: I guess

Zoey: Yay, thanks, your best 

They entered the locker room together while (Y/N) slowly opened the door to see something that has never affected her until now.

(Y/N) POV 

'I saw them go inside, once they closed the door, I went up to it and slowly opened it a little bit. Enough to take a peek but what I saw made me shocked, my heart started to hurt, my chest started to ache so badly that I felt like I couldn't breathe but I felt my eyes were glowing yellow and I don't know why but a tear was rolling down my cheek. I looked away and ran as fast as my legs could take me and I ended up at the forest...somewhere I belong.'