Part 1

Your eyes carefully squinted open as your bedroom door swings open.

"Time for school kiddo" says your dad, who is also known as 'Tony Stark'.

"5 more minutes" you managed to moan out

"no can do, i have a meeting" he says while he opens the curtains to your window

"Ughhh, fine" you say underneath your breath

"that's the spirit, oh and remember, Happy is taking you to school at 8 so be ready by then" and with that he left you peacefully alone in your bedroom

------------..

(Skip to school)

You have reached your locker collect your books when your realise that your best friend Sofia is already waiting for you.

"how long have you been there stalking me?" you say blantly

"2 minutes and 55 second" she says while looking at her watch

You and Sofia and pretty smart, basically school nerds , but then theres 'Peter Parker' who is also smart too. He's also your best friend, and you usually go over to his house with his best friend Ned, to study for up coming tests. Your hole friend group is basically nerds, but that's how you prefer it. I mean you would rather be friends with people that aren't dumb than stupid..... right?

(English Class) 

"So today we are going to study about..... blah.... blah..... blah...."

No matter how much of a nerd anyone can be, no one, and i mean no one, can survive at least one lesson in Mrs. Smiths English class. You always end up sketching math equations in your book or end up getting awaken by your classmates because you have fallen asleep. 

"Ms Adams, do you know the answer" asks Mrs Smith

Now i know what your thinking, 'Adams', this wasn't the perfect name to hide your secret identity, but you weren't the one to choose it, it was of course your dad who did.... duh...

"umm uhh, what was the question again?"

Stupid english!   is what was running through your blank mind right now, but hey, let's thank the bell for dismissing you from your long session of horror.

RINGGGG 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more

- me