Part 8

yes... so i actually decided to update... because everyone was spamming my notifications!

but enjoy..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your breaths were held short due to the thickened fabric placed over your head. The pounding of your skull sending shivers throughout your body. You didn't know where you were, or why you were here. The avengers had always been your support, your safety, and now that they aren't here, you don't know what to do...

------

"What do you mean she's not in her bedroom, where else would she be?"

"I told you! I checked and she wasn't there! I have eyes you know" Tony shouldn't really be worried. You always had a tendency to run off whenever you're mad, and this situation shouldn't be any different. But this time, he just felt off about it.

"look, I'm sure she hasn't run far, it's not a big deal" Waved Bucky, propping his legs on the dining table.

"One, get your feet off my mahogany table, and two, THIS IS A BIG DEAL! It doesn't feel right this time, and no! this isn't my paranoid parenting coming into play, there IS something wrong, I know it" Tony was pacing up and down now, his nails being bitten so short he was sure it was about to bleed.

"Look, you had a fight with your daughter, the-"

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO PARENT THE PARENT STEVE!"

No one had seen Tony this mad before. Tony wasn't one to stress about things, Tony wasn't one to be paranoid with gut feelings. No one knew this Tony.

"I'll go look for her" Peter stood up from his chair, his eyes were rimmed red, and his hair was unruly from how many times he ran his hands through it. Truth is, he's spidey senses have also been tingling (peter tingles hahaha), and the deep feeling in his chest didn't mean anything well. 

"Uh uh, nope, you've caused enough trouble for today" Tony wasn't having it, his finger already pointing at Peter to sit down.

"I caused the trouble? me? I'm sorry Mr Stark but the only person who started the trouble was you, not me" Honestly Peter was pretty shocked that he actually had the audacity to stand up to his one idol, but Peter had to hurry, he needed to find you before anything happened, "I'm going to go find her, and you can't stop me"

The avengers all watched a Peter swung away, mouths open in shock from Peter's words. 

"So...... who wants a beer!"

Thor really needs to leave...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what do you want with me..."

You could hear the sound of footsteps pace around the room. The clicking of a heel against the cement concrete getting closer.

"It's not you that I want sweetheart" His voice was deep, firm. Your heart was beating ten times faster.

"T-then why am I h-here" You tried not to stutter, tried not to reveal the fact that you were generally scared, but it was hard not to be.

"Because you're one of the only people Peter Parker will do anything for..."