Part 7

A/N: hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while, I have just been really busy. I will slowly start to write more often now. As well as that, i would like to say that I have been reading the previous chapters to this book, and only now I realise how shitty it is and how much my writing has changed overtime. So hopefully the next chapters are better! 

----------------------------

The awkward sounds of cutlery clattering and cups moving filled the room. Not only were you still mad with Peter, but as well as your father. You couldn't believe they both had the audacity to keep such a big secret away from you. It wasn't like you were going to tell anyone, nor spill the information out accidentally, you were a reliable source when it came to keeping things hidden, so why did they keep it hidden from you?

Your jaw was clenched as you played with your food. You have never been this angry and disappointed with either of them. Not only was it the hidden secret that kept you off your seat, but it was the thought of Peter getting hideously hurt that filled your ponderous imagination. You had known Peter for quiet some time, and loosing him would only shatter your heart. The thought of an innocent, kind boy, dying from the dangers of the world only got you angrier, causing you to speak up.

You turned to Peter (who had manageably gotten out alive from your raging soul) who was next to you and decided to speak.

"Peter, we all know that you have always wanted to help the world, change the world, but this isn't the way to do it"

"Y/n that's enough!" Your dad slammed his fist on the table, all attention was on him

"Dad are you seriously endangering Peter? His only a kid!" You basically shout

"AND SO ARE YOU! YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR OTHER PEOPLE!" He shouted, you knew he was right, you just didn't want to admit it. Instead, you only got up and headed to your room. You could hear your dad shouting at you to come back, but you only pushed his voice away. Your main focus was only trying to get to your room. 

--

You had been crying in your room for the last half hour. No one had come, no one had asked if you were okay. Not that you wanted them to, you had just half heartedly expected it. You walked to your bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Puffy red eyes. Check.

Red cheeks. Check.

Messed up frizzy hair. Check.

Mixed feelings. Check.

You felt worse that you looked. As you spent some time re-doing your hair, cleaning your face, and making sure your tears weren't showing you could hear noises coming from behind you. As you look up to see were the noises were coming from, in the reflection of the mirror you could see

a man dressed in black standing behind you, holding a gun to your head.

Being Stark's Daughter (Peter Parker x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara