Stay With Me - Lukesse

Jesse felt her consciousness slip away, like a dark cloud that drifted towards her without a sound. Lukas called for her, lying on the ground in pain.

     "Jesse!" Lukas cried, and tried to move, only to tear his ankle muscle more. He stopped moving as tears of pain and depression ran down his cheeks. Petra, Axel, and Olivia were dead. Gone. Lonesome spirits. Jesse lay a few feet away from him. Lukas knew the End was a dangerous place, that was why he refused to go. But when Petra dragged him into it, the blonde simply had no choice. Using all his effort, Lukas pulled himsef towards Jesse with his hands, which were also covered in spots and bruises.

     "Jesse, don't you die on me. I lost everyone already, I can't lose you too!" He sputtered at her, mad and upset, heartbroken. With the remaining strength Jesse had left in her, she dangled a hand above her to caress his cheek. "Stay with me!" He said as he grabbed her hand tight, tears wetting his face. Just as darkness took over her body, she closed her eyes just in time to see an Enderman teleport behind Lukas and held up its long arms, ready to kill him.

     "Goodbye..." She said as she heard the love of her life fall to the ground with his final breath.

The Order had perished.