For Me, For You - Lukesse | Pt. 2

Suggested by Shadowolf1712

"I'm too tired to go on." Jesse complained as she leaned onto Lukas, who was already leaning on her from hours before.

"My stamina is too low." Petra muttered as she sank onto the ground and started to massage her own feet. But then, Ivor jumped a little. Jesse looked at Ivor.

"What's wrong, Ivor?" She asked, but Ivor shook her head and barely spoke.

"I think I just saw another player... Over there." He said as he pointed straight at a stone tower that she hadn't seen earlier.

"Wow." She said to herself as Lukas and Petra walked over to them, all four admiring the tower.

"You better raise that to a 'whoa'." Lukas replied as he shuffled to the tower entrance, Petra running after him. Jesse had never seen them so determined. She nodded to Ivor, and followed her two friends. Who knows they would meet here?

"This place is huge!" Jesse cried out as she looked around, spinning in circles. Her voice echoed inside the tower as the sound seemed to bounce off the walls. Petra was already going for the stairs, and Lukas was gaping at the sight. There were torches everywhere, so seeing was not a problem. Tenderly munching on an apple, she decided to climb the stairs. Ivor was right behind her.

"Come on, slowpokes!" Petra yelled playfully as she looked down onto her three friends and ran up the stairs. Ivor grunted.

"Never have been really a big fan of stairs." He mumbled as he started to climb. Jesse strted to take steps forward, but gasped when she felt a force hold onto her. She turned to see Lukas, hesitating if he should climb or not.

"Can you hold my hand, Jesse?" He asked as he blushed red. "I have... A fear of heights. A really big fear of heights." Lukas looked up the long flight of stairs. Jesse blushed red as she pulled Lukas to her and smiled.

"Of course I'll do it, little boy." She taunted as she slightly pinched Lukas's nose and carefully pulled him up, on step by one. Lukas seemed nervous, his other hand started to twitch. Jesse shushed him. Soon, they were going up the flight of stairs.

"Don't you dare look down." Jesse whispered as she looked him in the eyes. Lukas nodded, but caught a glimpse of the ground underneath. They had gone a long way up now, and there wasn't much left on top. Jesse could hear Petra and Ivor talking to each other.

"Whoa..." Lukas muttered as he swayed a little from the sight, feeling a little light-headed as Jesse steadied him and put him back in place. She pulled Lukas to the walls.

"I said don't look down." She said, and Lukas continued to walk up the stairs. They soon reached the top, which took a lot of time, but it was worth it.

"I feel nauseous." Lukas mumbled as he walked away. Jesse laughed a little as Petra came up to her.

"What took you guys so long?" Petra asked, and Jesse only shrugged.

"Lukas had a fear of heights. So I had to help him up all the way here." Jesse replied, and Petra laughed hearing this.

"He hates heights. Once, when he was like, six, I don't know... Lukas climbed up a tree to save a little cat, and was too afraid to come down, so we had to call the police and stuff to get him outta there." Petra giggled. Jesse looked at Lukas, who was looking at the tower walls, and laughed with Petra. Abruptly, during the talk, a loud thump was heard behind them. Ivor squeaked with surprise, Petra and Lukas stumbled back from their spots. Only Jesse walked towards where the noise had come from. It was a wooden bed with a black sheet. Something rumbled from under it, and stopped again.

"Um, hello?" Jesse called out as she braced herself, reaching under the bed when she heard a feminine yelp. A girl with long brown colored hair jumped out from under the bed. She was wearing a yellow duck suit which covered her from head to toe, only her head was left.

"I'm sorry, don't hurt me!" She cried as she shielded herself with her arms. But as she took one look at the crew, she lowered her two limbs immediately and stared at them. Her eyes went wide as saucers.

"I know you!" She quacked, literally quacked. She meant, it sure sounded like quacking. Ivor huffed after seeing the girl was helpless.

"And I don't know you. However, let's just say I'm charmed to meet you." The old man spoke as he held out his hand to shake. But the girl sped away from Ivor and jumped onto Petra.

"Petra!" She cried out as the redhead fell backwards. Lukas winced as she tried to calm the duck girl.

"How do you know our names?" Jesse cried out as the girl finally got Lukas to pull her off Petra, who was on the floor, confused and annoyed. However, the girl's head turned to Lukas, who tried to run off, but was tackled by her.

"Lukas! The cinnamon roll!" She squeaked, and Lukas flailed his limbs, trying to make her get off.

"Hey, why am I a cinnamon roll?" Lukas insisted as Petra tried to drag the girl away from her. Finally, they were able to calm the newcomer in the duck suit, and set her free.

"What's your name?" Jesse asked, and the girl turned to her and smiled.

"I'm Sqaishey." She replied as she patted her suit. "You can tell by the... erm... ducky clothes." Jesse cocked her head to the side.

"How do you know us?" Jesse questioned her, but she answered immediately.

"Don't you know? You guys are famous! From the TellTale Game Series? Mojang? Minecraft Story Mode? Doesn't that ring a bell?" She asked them, and frowned when only silence followed. "Guess not." She mumbled.

"What's with this... 'Minecraft Story Mode' thingy?" Petra said. Sqaishey turned to face Ivor.

"Ever heard of Paul Reubens, Ivor?" She asked, but Ivor looked around before answering.

"I feel like I know him..." Ivor replied barely in a whisper, and then Sqaishey turned to Petra.

"Do you know Ashley Johnson, Petra?" She asked Petra, and the redhead scratched the back of her head as she tried to think of who she was.

"I think... But I don't know who." Petra answered, and then Sqaishey laughed.

"Lukas, you know Scott Porter? He's a really good friend of yours." She said, and for some reason, Jesse felt jealous. Lukas huffed and thought.

"Am I supposed to know him? I feel like I should." Lukas muttered. Sqaishey turned to Jesse now.

"Jesse do you -"

"Let's stop this, okay? You're confusing everyone." Jesse suggested, mostly because she was jealous of her flirting with her crush. Sqaishey nodded, and blew them a kiss. Then, so randomly, she ran away.

"Ugh, my head." Ivor said as he stumbled up against a wall. Bits of debris landed on his head as he did so.

"Why is everything so blurry?" Petra muttered as she looked around, eyes blank.

"No kiddin'. My head aches." Lukas answered as he sat on the bed which Sqaishey had hid under before. Jesse thought about those random names. But she had to ignore them.

"Guys, let's loot all these chests, and get outta here." She said, and after they all recovered from the headaches, they found some swords and helmets, then they were off. Once again, Jesse had to hold Lukas's hand.

A/N
Hey, guys! YP, the author here! Have any suggestions one what's gonna happen next? I have no idea. Please leave the possible plot on the comments below. Please?

Also, anybody notice the famous YouTuber in this story? Hint, she's a really close friend of Stampy in real life. And she plays Minecraft!