first episode of i wish (i remember maria san said it's how she thought of her books, drama, i decided to try it too, perhaps that way i'll become more motivated to update HOHO u wish 😏)
enjoy xx
***

The light flickered from red to yellow rhythmically as the song changed into something more upbeat. Seungjun downed his next glass of alcohol and it went down his throat effortlessly, leaving a hot trail. It was not comfortable, but at that time, he was way past caring. He needed it, he needed to feel something. Something other than what he had in his heart now.

He watched the girl as she turned to face him, body swaying sensually with the music. They had their eyes on each other since she walked into the club with her friends which was now spending their time with their own partners, leaving her on the dance floor all alone, drowning in the midst of uncaring crowd.

But she caught his attention.

Seungjun tilted his head as she ran her hands across her body, fingers lingering on bottom of the small piece of clothes that she called dress. He motioned for her to come and she did, taking her sweet time on every steps, giving an extra sway on her hips as Seungjun eyed her long legs lustfully.

The air-conditioning were barely felt as they shared heat from their bodies. She was sitting on his lap, hands roaming on his body as she grinded down on him. He growled and gripped harsher on her thighs, skilfully pushing her skirt up until it was barely covering her butt. She gasped when he bit her bottom lip and pushed her slightly, her back on the wheel as she worked on the button of his shirt.

Just as it was getting heated, a face of someone he was very familiar with flashed across his mind. He tried his best ignoring it but it was futile, she successfully occupied his head without effort. He knew then it was pointless. She had him, just like she ruled his heart.

He pushed the girl away and she resorted on kissing his jaw, going down onto his neck in seconds, peppering bites along the way.

“Get off.” He said, trying to peel her hands from his body. “GET OFF!”

She pulled back in shock and he wasted no time in tossing her back onto her seat.

“What the hell?” She shouted, clearly unamused of his sudden mood swing.

“Get the f.ck out of my car.” He gritted out, buttoning back a few buttons that were miraculously undone during their heated make out session.

The girl looked around. They were at the side of the road and it was familiar to her as it was the route she took every day to work, but still it was wrong for a guy to leave a girl on the road, in the middle of the night wearing only skimpy piece of clothes.

“Are you kidding me, it’s-”

“Or would you prefer me to hurl your ass out?” He growled, looking at her in menace and she backed away in fear.

There were something in his eyes that screamed murder and she knew by then, risking her life walking home alone was better than being with this guy.

She collected her things and wore her heels, opened the door and shot a deathly glare at him.

“Go f.ck yourself.”

“Gladly.”

She fumed at his answer and made sure to slam his door as hard as she could.

He found himself down that gravel road once again, the moon illuminating his way as he made a turn at the end of the road, which ended with a big trunk of tree blocking the rest of the way. Showing no sign of care, he stepped out and walked forward, through the fallen tree, into the woods.

Soon he was standing next to a big tree. He did not take his eyes away from the view, city lights covered the vast space like fireflies and he took a seat under the tree, leaning his back on its trunk.

On his front was a very steep cliff overlooking the city. A city that once gave him his childish dreams and hope. He had stayed to see his dreams and hope grew into reality, the empire that he built gave him power and fame. It was almost like a fairytale of his own, the once poor boy became wealthy beyond belief. He had started from scratch and worked his way up, tearing his rivals apart. He made quite the name, so instead of going against him these rivals turned to him, leeching on him instead. They thought they would bring him down after they were finished with him, but how tables have turned. Now Seungjun had power on most of the biggest companies in Seoul.

But what good does money and fame bring when they could not even give you the most fundamental thing in life?

Seungjun have seen how beautiful love was, how it could turn someone in an instant. It was natural that he longed to feel something as deep as love; to give and receive love from someone important.

Like her.

How easy it was if he could buy love, he will buy it from her. He could shower her with the gems in this world, and treat her like a princess. He would tell her that she was the most beautiful thing in this world in a candlelight dinner in Paris. He will travel the world with her if only she would let him to.

She did not.

She was not like any other girls who were after his money and look. She was pure, like a blooming flower that exist without care for the world, she set forward with her own pace, lighting up the world with her own way. She offered a kind help to everyone. Friends, she had said, we all should be friends. If only she would offer him more than that.

If only she would offer him love.

Seungjun leant on the tree, his eyes were glassy as he stared up the starless sky. He did not understand why the world would be unfair, it gave everything to him but love. And why was that? Why does everyone have it, but him?

The loneliness were deafening, the hollow in his heart became deeper when he recalled of her words to him.

“I’m getting married.”

Tears finally fell, trailing down his cheeks as he drowned himself in grief of a lost chance and hope. And in desperation, he voiced his greatest wish to no one,

“Give me someone who will love me unconditionally.”

***
okay imma just - go...
(episode ii will come out soon, i wish)
😂